New to the group...need help on my sons aggressive behavior

Discuss getting a diagnosis, educational help & electronic devices and apps for autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Kw67

New to the group...need help on my sons aggressive behavior

Postby Kw67 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:59 pm

Hi,
A quick bit on my story. I am a single Mom with two boys on the spectrum. Until the last three months my oldest sons behaviors have been pretty manageable. He turned 12 in Feb. And has had 4 episodes of rage that have landed him in the ER twice and myself 1 time. I took him to the doc today and he will start depakote tomorrow. Any advice or success with this medication. I refuse to lose my son to this rage. It is becoming harder and harder to handle him, he out weighs me by 25lbs. I am typing this with tears as I have no idea what to do next. Please any one who is going through this or been through it can you give any advice on what to do or where to get help? Thank You

TandKIE

Re: New to the group...need help on my sons aggressive behav

Postby TandKIE » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:21 am

I have no experience with Depakote, though I know many who have used it (some succesfully, some needed other things). But I wanted to tell you that you aren't alone. Many of us know how hard this life is and I will be praying for you if that would be OK.

rebeccaschool

Postby rebeccaschool » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:38 am

Don't lose your heart. Depakote is generally considered quite efficient so you shouldn't worry too much. Our prayers are with you.

Diniz

I live in Brazil and I need a lot of help

Postby Diniz » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:09 pm

I live in Brazil and I have an autistic child of 4 years.
He is hyper, stmimm (clap with their hands), sometimes he cries have tantrums when we do not do what he wants (but he is very affectionate), he spends a lot of time getting to your penis. When my son had less than 1 year of age their feces
were very bad smelling (and still bad smelling) and always had constipation. I bought it several supplements and started giving probiotics and he melhou much of constipation, but the stools remain with a very bad smell. With a few days after I started giving DMG and he began to improve
behavior and began to babble (because not verbal), but when
I started giving NDF (children) in a few days he regressed and became unbearable, with many tantrums, irritability and crying (it was uncontrolled), so I stopped giving NDF (children) after 2 days he improved but still with many tantrums and crying, hits his head on the floor and beat it with hand cuffs on the head, if quande irrita.Me regretted having given NDF (children) .Because this happened to him after I given him NDF (kid )? was just one drop per day and do all this damage! Now, what can I do to help you? keep giving probiotics and stopped giving the DMG (but he did not babbles more), try not falar.Eu know you are not Dr. Dan, but I know you have great esperiência the subject autismo.Eu need
your help, because in Brazil there is no one who can help me. Recalling that auditioned for some parasites was negative
The tests that could help you is not done in my country atrasado.Faz 13 days I'm giving you Candex.

Santosg

Postby Santosg » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:36 pm

Diniz,

Olá. Por que você está dando ngf e não dmsa (Dimercaptosuccinic acid) . Se você está tentando detox seu filho, melhor ir com o suplemento comprovado. eu tenho certeza que você pode encontrá-lo em uma farmácia ou pergunte a um médico . seguir o protocolo andy cutler http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/chelatio ... -protocol/. Comece devagar e dar vitaminas e minerais adequados.

Diniz

Postby Diniz » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:26 am

Hello Santosg. Not be able to use MDSA, it is very dangerous, he needs a doctor monitoring. I wish someone would help me in to tell me what this can cause all behaviors that have spoken? Thanks.

eddie4

Postby eddie4 » Wed May 20, 2015 1:25 pm

Sorry to hear that, my condolence. I had gone through this kind of problem with my little brother. He is 280lbs and 6 feet tall. He did not oblige anything told to him. He was arrogant and desperate. Sleep all day long.And throw everything when he was angry.But we never lose our hope. Thanks to god he is much better after visit our physician.
http://www.essayshop.org

Return to “Autism Support/Education/Technology”