Has anyone heard of Byonetics

Discuss getting a diagnosis, educational help & electronic devices and apps for autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

srinath

Has anyone heard of Byonetics

Postby srinath » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:55 am

There are some tapes or CD's and its supposed to help the brains of autistic children make more connections.

Has anyone tried it.

My son loves music, and I have a feeling he will listen to it if it works.

You know like one of the great thinkers of our nation mentioned ...
"they say music can alter moods and talk to you ... but can it load your gun and cock it too " - Eminem ...

Oh never mind bad example ... But the question is serious.

Cool.
Srinath.
Cool.
Srinath.
No cutting and pasting selective parts of this post.

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:00 pm

It is another in a long list of treatments peddled on the internet (and probably elsewhere) that makes appealing pseudoscientific claims (flipping on developmental "switches") and relies on testimonials.

Parents are free to choose and spend their treatment dollars any way they wish, of course.

I would imagine that listening to music is a good thing though, just like it is for anyone who enjoys it.
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

srinath

OK even you'd love this ...

Postby srinath » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:00 pm

OK Winnie, even you'd love this ...

OK could I "borrow" someone's byonetics music for a week ... :lol: ...

Yea I am serious.

It will be returned along with a free $10 off on a carribean 3 night cruise certificate if purchased before June 30th with travel before Aug 30th. No other discounts apply, must be paid in full at time of ordering, non refundable for hurricanes tickets.
Or
I also have a 4 day stay at a D/T New orleans hotel coupon for free breakfast, also valid only to Aug 30 ... if you prefer that.

In any case, your byonetics will be safely returned.
Cool.

Srinath.

Mary

Postby Mary » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:48 pm

I don't know anything about the CD you mentioned, but if your son loves music, this could be incorporated into his educational program at home or school. You could use children's music that combines words with actions, with songs like, "if you're happy and you know it, pat your head." There are entire kiddie CDs devoted to those type of songs that combine actions and words. They're good for exercise and also pairing words with actions in learning.

Some kids will "tune in" to words that are sung better than those that are spoken (just in my limited experience).

Does your son attend better when music is playing softly in the background? (This may make some kids overstimulated).

LM

Postby LM » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:04 pm

We bought a lot of Music Together CD's and the kids love them - great for encouraging language, babble etc. In fact they love the Music Together classes - you might want to try those as well.

Gabesmom

Postby Gabesmom » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:13 pm

My son really loves music, but it was actually music videos that really helped him learn to sing along. Since he's a definite visual learner, seeing the people singing and doing the hand motions seemed to help him internalize the music. Within two viewings of the new Laurie Berkner dvd, he had memorized a good chunk of the music and could mimic a lot of the actions. I'm not sure if this will have any long term benefit, but I suppose it was a form of socializing when he would sing along with the rest of us, and that counts for a lot around here.
Jennifer, Mother to Anna, 5 (NT), Gabriel, 4, Autistic

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:45 pm

Srinath,

I like the borrowing idea, thought I don't know how well that will work with the "daily and weekly email support to maintain the family's balance."

Byonetics 12 month program is most reasonable at $295.45. This amount pays for the upfront cost of: office, marketing, advertising and engineering of the 10 digital mastered CDs that turn back on the brain's developmental switches, then $25 per month to provide daily and weekly email support to maintain the family's balance and weekly child analysis that determines and resolves the conflict that is causing the child's autism.

Byonetics provides the most amount of results in the shortest period of time with the least amount of money spent. We strive to be a part of your child's success not their failure.

I think that some of the CDs suggested by the other posters might be a better idea since the child is engaged and enjoying music while they are awake.

2) How does the Byonetics program work?

A: Byonetics uses Cranial Dynamics™ technology to create the harmonic frequency codes that the brain uses to turn back ON these developmental switches. These harmonic frequencies are encoded into digitally mastered CD's that are played when the child is going to sleep. When the child wakes up s/he is more grounded to the physical body thus creating a neural pathway back to a proper reality where all speech, behavioral, and occupational therapy is greatly enhanced.

The child receives weekly support to identify and resolve the conflicts that their autism is creating. The family receives their own Byonetics CD and daily support that helps to neutralize stress in the home environment with the understanding that as stress enters the body it becomes static energy (like static on a radio) and turns off their developmental switches. When the home enviromental is free of stress then the family heals and the child enhances the ability to develope properly.

Byonetics is not a therapy...it is a technology that enhances speech, behavioral, and occupational therapies.

http://autism.2-b-well.org/

I wonder if static energy is turning off my developmental switches. Maybe I need foil pajamas.
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

srinath

NVTS

Postby srinath » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:13 am

OK I thought he said that mercury was causing the childs autism ... now he wants to resolve the conflict that causes the autism ...
I so badly wanna borrow this guys tapes or CDs ... Its begining to give me a head ache ...
The other problem ... enhances speech, behavioral and occupational therapies ... what if there is none ...
Oh forget it ... lets test his poop and see ...
Cool.
Srinath.
Cool.

Srinath.

ecarter

Re: Has anyone heard of Byonetics

Postby ecarter » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:44 am

Has anyone tried out this Byonetics? I am eager to try something but don't want to be gullible :-)

rebeccaschool

Re: Has anyone heard of Byonetics

Postby rebeccaschool » Fri May 01, 2015 7:00 am

Byonetics is one of the many psuedoscientific treatments being peddled in the internet as the 'key' to making the lives of autistic kid easier. There is no scientific proof that it is anymore useful than other methods in dealing with autistic kids.

In my opinion, one should always opt for scientifically proven techniques and procedures.

Return to “Autism Support/Education/Technology”