Parasite Zapper

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

amanda NC

Postby amanda NC » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:36 am

My husband got sick too--but didn't connect it with the zapper. He does the ionic foot bath, and I don't think it occurred to him that the zapper would do anything the foot bath doesn't.

But I think it's a good indication that my husband has some bad virals around in there, which I already knew. He has rheumatoid arthritis (juvenile) and these days VERY low energy most of the time. He does well when he sticks to our diet, but works and eats out lots, and it's almost impossible to do. Plus he doesn't really do it without my pushing.
Amanda, mom of 3

Nikosmom

Postby Nikosmom » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:58 am

Ha Ha! It was pretty much how you imagine it. I had to force him to hold the handles and he whined and complained the whole time!! My 2 year old was more compliant than the husband!!!!
Niko- Age 4.3 Recovered from ASD
Ilianna- Age 2.10 Recovered from PDD-NOS and Severe Gut problems

Nikosmom

Postby Nikosmom » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:27 pm

I think it does work on yeast. I seem to be going through a yeast die-off. My stomach feels awful today. I feel a bit off and agitated and my stools look like yeast die-off. My tongue which is normally terrible looking despite brushing it like crazy, looks 70% better than usual!

amanda NC

Postby amanda NC » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:46 pm

How are your kids doing? My son is not so "on" today, and I swear he lost some pounds just in the last couple of days. Maybe growing? I feel like doing another round of PinX or vermox. I hate making gains and then having them go away a bit.

But, I'm still hopeful, because over the last two days I went through what I think was a MASSIVE oxalate dump! Like the worst since I began that diet a couple of years ago! Feeling terribly agitated--like jumping off a building--and then loose stools and then cloudy urine. That would be an indication that yeast is dying, and then that yeast isn't making oxalates, and so you end up with a dump to equalize things. Maybe my son is going through this too. I hope so. We are in the process of moving and so he's eating way more grains than usual--we try to limit. I'll keep it up for another couple of weeks and then evaluate.

Keep us posted!! On your hubby too! I'd love to hear it helps him as well.
Amanda, mom of 3

Nikosmom

Postby Nikosmom » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:14 pm

think was a MASSIVE oxalate dump! Like the worst since I began that diet a couple of years ago! Feeling terribly agitated--like jumping off a building--and then loose stools and then cloudy urine. That would be an indication that yeast is dying, and then that yeast isn't making oxalates, and so you end up with a dump to equalize things

Us too! We are going through the same! We are all really off today! I can't even tell you how sick of the ups downs with healing, we are! Luckily, we have gone through it for so long I know it always gets better in the end. I was sooooo sick yesterday and vomited like crazy. The weird thing is, I didn't eat anything all day but when I vomited there was tons of little particles in it??!!?? Then I had yellow loose stools with tons of visable parasites in it. This time they were the little pod looking things with the pointy tails. (I forget which ones those are, but I have seen pics of them) Tons of black specks and white seed things. I felt so weak and drained.

It just makes me realize just how sick our whole family really has been. I know this sounds crazy, but the kids autism may have been a blessing in disguise. We have drastically changed our beliefs, lifestyle, diets, environment and health through all we have learned from autism. I wish my kids never had to go through it, but it just may have saved our entire families health in the long run. I really believe our kids came into this life with a mission and purpose to teach our society to drastically clean up or environment and change our ways.

Well, it sounds like our families are both goign through very similar die-offs.

jadensmom

Postby jadensmom » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:07 am

I am bumping this post up because I am really interested in everyones improvement, thinking about getting one but just waiting to see how everyone is doing and all your kids are doing on it. I seen you can get the hulda clark zapper at amazon.com for $45.00. Let us know.

amanda NC

Postby amanda NC » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:57 am

It just makes me realize just how sick our whole family really has been. I know this sounds crazy, but the kids autism may have been a blessing in disguise. We have drastically changed our beliefs, lifestyle, diets, environment and health through all we have learned from autism. I wish my kids never had to go through it, but it just may have saved our entire families health in the long run.

!!!!! I feel the same way!! I can't begin to tell you how much our whole family's been helped by the autism interventions we've done. I should post about it--I don't think I knew how sick we were either until we started getting better. We have a ways to go, but I have hope now and we didn't have any hope before. I was in dispair. My husband was sick enough that I think he was on the verge of not being able to work; I had what the doctors thought was MS and heart issues and fibromyalgia and whatever other kind of labels they put on those of us for whom they can't pinpoint a problem. Even my "healthy" daughter is SO much better off!

A blessing in disguise for us as well.

I'm thrilled to hear about your progress!!

Oh, for an oxalate dump, when you feel HUGELY agitated, take calcium--preferably citrate, but whatever you have--it'll bind the free oxalate and help get it out of your system. It really helps me, and takes just about a half hour to kick in.
Amanda, mom of 3

Nikosmom

Postby Nikosmom » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:19 pm

My kids have been really off the past few days which coincides with the New Moon. Niko seems to only have really off days around once a month. I thought it was his virus cycles, but now I am wondering if it is parasites. He woke up around 2:40am and came into my bed last night (parasite hour) so I zapped him while he slept in our bed. He woke up this morning just as typical as ever!

I am so confused over everything going on in his tiny little body. How can someone who has only been alive for 4 years have so much happening in his body! UGH! We have got his autism under control for the most part (still have to do special diets, keep yeast under control, and treat with homeopathy, antivirals and now parasites) but then every now and then viruses, metals and now parasites seem to (person) out and cause setbacks! I just want to clear his body out once and for good! The zapper is definately doing great things for our family. I know it can't fully eradicate parasites in the organs, so we will keep up the vermox and maybe try the pinx 3x.

For those of you who want to try the zapper but can't afford it, just buy the cheapo $10 zapper first. The curezone forum all say it works just as good. You can try it our on yourselves first and if you want a more put together one, upgrade later.

Ian's mom

Postby Ian's mom » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:36 pm

Interesting--it makes sense that the new moon would affect them also. I ordered one today. Even though Ian doesn't have the "typical" parasite sx, I am sure he has them as he is not the best at washing hands, has been in daycare/school all his life and now we have an indoor dog. Please keep us posted.
After the storm comes the rainbow.

jadensmom

Postby jadensmom » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:20 am

Bump :D

Ian's mom

Postby Ian's mom » Fri May 01, 2009 9:03 pm

I got my zapper today, but not the instruction book yet. Hubby looks at me like I am a wacko.

So, do you use wet paper towels? Do you push the button for 2280 vs 22000? I went ahead and did it, but not sure if I am doing it correctly. Felt very slight tingle, may have just been making it up.

jadensmom

Postby jadensmom » Tue May 05, 2009 2:35 pm

I am bumping this up because i really want to know how everyone has done using this, I am debating about buying it but love to have more feedback since some time has passed.

Ian's mom

Postby Ian's mom » Tue May 05, 2009 5:22 pm

I still don't have my book, but I have been doing this on myself daily, the 3 zaps. I have not noticed a real change yet, no evidence of anything disgusting (or yuckier than usual), though stools are looser. Will start Vermox Thursday.

Full moon this Saturday, May 9

Nikosmom

Postby Nikosmom » Tue May 05, 2009 6:42 pm

I finally got my book! It is very detailed! I am going to start actively zapping. Last night out of nowhere I had a really watery bm and it was full of red thin string (but straight like sticks) things and also more obvious parasites and little cloudy clusters. I am also going to do another round of vermox and keep zapping. My tongue is almost completely pink (which has never happened in my life) I think it is working on both yeast and parasites.

The book says the most effective way to zap is at the lower frequency for 7 minutes, then the higher frequnecy for 7 minutes and then a 20 minute break and repeat for a total of 3 sequences.

Anyone else getting results?

amanda NC

Postby amanda NC » Mon May 11, 2009 3:58 pm

bump...how's it going? Any new info?
Amanda, mom of 3

Ian's mom

Postby Ian's mom » Mon May 11, 2009 5:12 pm

I have been doing the zaps and did vermox for 3 days, no parasites. Though I did see some seed-looking round things in the stool. No behavior changes around the full moon. Stools are looser, so that's good.

JeniB

Re: Parasite Zapper

Postby JeniB » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:56 pm

I'm just digging this up from the past. Thinking about getting one. Anymore use out of it for parasites, Amanda? did it really say it can treat viruses too? Any thoughts

Jen
Jen
(mom of 3)

iherb referral code: HOF516
save $5 on first purchase

mellowjello

Postby mellowjello » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:28 pm

I got a zapper last year and it did work. I stopped using it because it's possible that we have Lyme and I read about how the zappers can actually make the Lyme worse because it kills them in places the zapper can reach but chases it into other areas of the body where the zapper is less effective (pelvic girdle and brain since they are more surrounded by bone). This was my experience with the zapper for parasites, it helped reduce the total load but then I had more symptoms in the pelvic area and in my lungs as well as symptoms remaining the same in my brain.
Learning to jiggle when shaken.

JeniB

Postby JeniB » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:56 am

pulling this one out again. Anyone see how aggressivly she treated for parasites too? Man, she was/is smart. I believe that in order to recover a child, first you have to believe in it, go at it aggressively and treat EVERYTHING! So, just when you think you've tried everything...think again! I do notice that after a round of paragone, my son has gains. We use it at least once a month and now I'm thinking more often. I've never noticed worms in poop though. Not sure why. Looks like she also used vermoxx. We used this a couple of years ago and I started to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Our kids are full of nasty stuff and you have to plug away and away at it. Don't be afraid of regressions and always know that in the end, they get better if you know it's working. My son didn't start to really get better until I upped the doseages of yeast and bacterial fighters. 20 drops of GSE 3x a day. You have to stay ontop of it, big time, to get better.
Jen
(mom of 3)

iherb referral code: HOF516
save $5 on first purchase

ronny_derman

Postby ronny_derman » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:36 pm

What kind of zappers do you all use?

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”