GcMAF

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Winnie

Re: GcMAF

Postby Winnie » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:34 am

HALT1980 wrote:Please remember, you nor anyone else on this forum answers to Winnie.

MommyJen, if you bothered to read the posts on this page, you would see that Mouse called out my post upthread and asked questions. Our exchange began with my answering to him, not the other way around.

Also note that you have been calling out ("trying to snag"?) my posts on a number of threads with questions and implied accusations.
http://www.autismweb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=221802#p221802

BTW, it turns out that no evil-doer was trying to “hack” your account, not even me. :shock: Not a conspiracy after all. The moderator posted about the log-in problems here, so you can relax:
http://www.autismweb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33367

Sukee wrote: I came back to read if anything was posted on here about Bradstreet once I heard the news. It is such a tragedy along with the other "natural" practioners that have been found deceased lately.

Sorry Sukee, I don’t feel that the assassin conspiracy theory (or any other conspiracy theory or magical thinking prevalent among some believers on the internet) is helping any of our children in any way. IMO, it’s sad to see some parents still stuck in that place.
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:21 pm

Nice for folks with "add-ish" college kids who don't need "help" to be lecturing others all these years.

:?

http://worldtruth.tv/now-8-disappeared- ... ing-links/

Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

dgdavis64

Re: Reporter seeking stories from GcMAF patients

Postby dgdavis64 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:04 pm

Mike WP wrote:Hello. I am a reporter for The Washington Post. I am looking into GcMAF treatments by the late Dr. Jeff Bradstreet. I'm posting here in the hope of hearing from Dr. Bradstreet's patients. If you or your child has been a patient of Bradstreet's, please contact me. I would like to hear about your experience, whether it was positive, negative or neutral.

GcMAF injections have recently been blamed for a handful of deaths in Europe. Several GcMAF labs -- including the one connected to Dr. Bradstreet -- have recently been raided. It also appears as if Dr. Bradstreet's Buford, Georgia clinic was raided shortly before his death due to his GcMAF treatments.

This is an important public health issue. If you would like to speak to me, please email me: michael.miller@washpost.com

You can remain anonymous.
Thank you.

Michael E. Miller
Washington Post

Wow, a real reporter coming here? When are you going to report the junk science coming from the CDC on vaccines Mike? I'd love to read that piece. Can you also report on the FBI fugitive "researcher" Poul Thorsen and what he did with millions of US tax payer dollars that was earmarked for autism research instead of continuing to demonize Dr Andrew Wakefield? Poul Thorsen makes Wakefield look like an alter boy. There are many issues that have been ignored for years Mike, you have a LOT of work to do. Infants continue to be injured and killed while "reporters" chase this irrelevant nonsense on doctors who are actually helping sick kids ...#cdcwhistleblower

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=32620

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:05 am

dgdavis64 wrote:Nice for folks with "add-ish" college kids who don't need "help" to be lecturing others all these years.

:?

http://worldtruth.tv/now-8-disappeared- ... ing-links/

Quite a conspiracy there, dg.

I think you are angry with the wrong people. Perhaps you should be angry with quacks who peddled “recovery” -- leading to your arrogant, misinformed claims on the topic -- like this one when your children were 5 years old:

dgdavis64 wrote:What really ticks me off is that my kids are probably going to be out in the world working their tails off to pay taxes that are going to be necessary for services when these little ones grow up and are still serverely autistic.

I once had doubts but now I know both of mine will be recovered, with zero help from the government, I wonder how much I've saved them just in services that L*** and J****** won't be needing.

http://www.autismweb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=75719#p75719

So 8 years later, where are all those helpful healing quacks now when you have two teenagers with autism who do require services and supports?

Marinating in conspiracies all these years hasn’t done anything to benefit your children.
Winnie

Winnie

Re: Reporter seeking stories from GcMAF patients

Postby Winnie » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:14 am

dgdavis64 wrote:Wow, a real reporter coming here? When are you going to report the junk science coming from the CDC on vaccines Mike? I'd love to read that piece. Can you also report on the FBI fugitive "researcher" Poul Thorsen and what he did with millions of US tax payer dollars that was earmarked for autism research

“Thorsen purchased a home in Atlanta, a Harley Davidson motorcycle, an Audi automobile, and a Honda SUV”

It’s all on the website of the Office of Inspector General, U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services, dg. Simple google search.

As usual, not relevant to the topic at hand. Thorsen has already been investigated and indicted on 22 counts, and is a fugitive in Denmark. Nothing to report until he is extradited and tried.
Winnie

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:03 am

"Angry with the wrong people"

As usual, not relevant to the topic at hand.

"Nothing to report until he is extradited and tried."

There is plenty to report that was never reported in the mainstream, "conspiracy" news doesn't seem to count with the folks in shillville who still wade in the quagmire of the 1998 Lancet paper and Dr Wakefield despite having "nothing to report."

luis

Postby luis » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:39 am

Is anyone supplying GcMAF today ?

Greenfield2

Postby Greenfield2 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:08 pm

OK so it's 12:54 am here in the UK and we've just had an amazing week with our eldest son who's registered as Autistic (since 2013), we started colustrum GC maf spray and enteric capsules Thursday last week, then added topical cream this Tuesday and the results have been nothing short of miraculous.

We've not had a single meltdown since Sunday (usually at least twice daily, but normally more than 5 or 6 - with Monday's being the worst). He seemed to get a lot worse on Friday/Saturday then had one relatively small meltdown on Sunday morning and a slight temperature all day.

Today he sat at the dinner table with us all (we're a big family and the little ones are noisy so this is a big deal) and had a meal with us for the first time in almost 2 years (he was even laughing at his little sister's gravy beard!). We also went out on a bike ride this afternoon and I suggested he went on his 3 wheel scooter but he said he wanted to try the bike, which he never does unless I attach it to my bike with a trailgator to tow him behind me (he's 8, I've been trying to teach him since he was 5 but his coordination and stamina were always terrible, not to mention his total lack of danger awareness!!!!) - well he only rode around the block twice, OK his strength is down but I was in a state of shock/disbelief at what I saw today. :D

The best bit about today was when he shared his bath and his bath toys with his baby sister, she grabbed his t-rex whilst he was playing with and he gently said "no we dont snatch, but it's OK you can play with it". Me and my wife were speechless (and a bit choked if I'm honest).

Prior to the above it's been hell, he's been saying that he no longer wants to live, that he wishes he was dead (which he'd always say straight after a really bad meltdown, normally after school) and we've had crisis meetings with the school as a result and have a number of experts helping support him. This week his teacher said that she's amazed at the change in him and has asked if anything's changed at home (obviously not told her that we're trying to cure his autism as we're fearful of the back lash - hence this totally anonymous post).

Now we've got a follow up meeting with the school and his support workers next week and I wanted to gauge other's feedback as I know a few of you have had successes with GC-MAF - did you share your findings with support workers, friends and family? If so, how did that go?

Seriously me and my wife are ecstatic as this represents over 6 years of research (we had suspicions since he was 2 and half and wouldn't engage with other kids and it's notoriously difficult to get diagnosis in the UK - you have to fight for the support and funding that it allows) and I've tried (and succeeded to a point) to support him with diet change (no dairy, glutent, artificial colours, sulphites, sweetners and limiting sugar intake) and supplementing (vitamin D3, liposomal vitamin C, DMG, TMG, Methyl-Folate, Sublingual Methyl B12, kefir probiotics) which had reduced the number, intensity and duration of his melt downs considerably but wasn't the cure (I now considered supplementing approach to be similar to modern medicine - patching the problem but not treating the root cause). (please note the supplements above were chosen based on blood and urine tests to get his reference ranges first).

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:35 am

Greenfield2 wrote:OK so it's 12:54 am here in the UK and we've just had an amazing week with our eldest son who's registered as Autistic (since 2013), we started colustrum GC maf spray and enteric capsules Thursday last week, then added topical cream this Tuesday and the results have been nothing short of miraculous.

We've not had a single meltdown since Sunday (usually at least twice daily, but normally more than 5 or 6 - with Monday's being the worst). He seemed to get a lot worse on Friday/Saturday then had one relatively small meltdown on Sunday morning and a slight temperature all day.

Today he sat at the dinner table with us all (we're a big family and the little ones are noisy so this is a big deal) and had a meal with us for the first time in almost 2 years (he was even laughing at his little sister's gravy beard!). We also went out on a bike ride this afternoon and I suggested he went on his 3 wheel scooter but he said he wanted to try the bike, which he never does unless I attach it to my bike with a trailgator to tow him behind me (he's 8, I've been trying to teach him since he was 5 but his coordination and stamina were always terrible, not to mention his total lack of danger awareness!!!!) - well he only rode around the block twice, OK his strength is down but I was in a state of shock/disbelief at what I saw today. :D

The best bit about today was when he shared his bath and his bath toys with his baby sister, she grabbed his t-rex whilst he was playing with and he gently said "no we dont snatch, but it's OK you can play with it". Me and my wife were speechless (and a bit choked if I'm honest).

Prior to the above it's been hell, he's been saying that he no longer wants to live, that he wishes he was dead (which he'd always say straight after a really bad meltdown, normally after school) and we've had crisis meetings with the school as a result and have a number of experts helping support him. This week his teacher said that she's amazed at the change in him and has asked if anything's changed at home (obviously not told her that we're trying to cure his autism as we're fearful of the back lash - hence this totally anonymous post).

Now we've got a follow up meeting with the school and his support workers next week and I wanted to gauge other's feedback as I know a few of you have had successes with GC-MAF - did you share your findings with support workers, friends and family? If so, how did that go?

Seriously me and my wife are ecstatic as this represents over 6 years of research (we had suspicions since he was 2 and half and wouldn't engage with other kids and it's notoriously difficult to get diagnosis in the UK - you have to fight for the support and funding that it allows) and I've tried (and succeeded to a point) to support him with diet change (no dairy, glutent, artificial colours, sulphites, sweetners and limiting sugar intake) and supplementing (vitamin D3, liposomal vitamin C, DMG, TMG, Methyl-Folate, Sublingual Methyl B12, kefir probiotics) which had reduced the number, intensity and duration of his melt downs considerably but wasn't the cure (I now considered supplementing approach to be similar to modern medicine - patching the problem but not treating the root cause). (please note the supplements above were chosen based on blood and urine tests to get his reference ranges first).

How did you get the colostrum and the capsules in UK?

i-jerry

Postby i-jerry » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:59 am

Nikkie111 wrote:
Greenfield2 wrote:OK so it's 12:54 am here in the UK and we've just had an amazing week with our eldest son who's registered as Autistic (since 2013), we started colustrum GC maf spray and enteric capsules Thursday last week, then added topical cream this Tuesday and the results have been nothing short of miraculous.

How did you get the colostrum and the capsules in UK?

i would like to know as well. thank you

luis

Postby luis » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:00 pm

Hi, Greenfield2.
I also want to know where do you get your GC Maf spray and capsules, please.

Greenfield2

Postby Greenfield2 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:08 pm

Hi all,
If I am completely honest until my son (and myself for that matter) have completed the protocol I'm reluctant to share sources to the UK - the reason being I am concerned the sources would get shut down by UK authorities. That being said if you dont want to wait then google is definitely your friend on this - it's VERY expensive, works out at nearly £3 per pill and about £1.50 per dose of the spray bottle but I felt I had to try as the years of research (I have purchased and read all the related medical articles and studies, gone through the conclusions and researched several related studies that corroborate and support findings made during GC-MAF studies).

This study - https://www.researchgate.net/publication/42608056_Association_of_autism_with_polyomavirus_infection_in_postmortem_brains should enlighten you all as to why I believe Autism is a symptom of a severely overloaded and ineffective immune system. Evidence shows viruses can be passed down through generations AKA "vertical viral transmission".

"Common infections with polyomaviruses and herpesviruses and neuropsychological development at 4 years of age, the Rhea birth cohort in Crete, Greece"

"Our initial step was thus to assess by nested polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and DNA sequence analysis the presence of cytomegalovirus (CMV), Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1), herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV2), human herpes virus 6 (HHV6), BK virus (BKV), JC virus (JCV), and simian virus 40 (SV40) in genomic DNA extracted from postmortem temporocortical (brain) tissue (Brodmann areas 41/42) belonging to 15 autistic patients and 13 controls. BKV, JCV, and SV40 combined are significantly more frequent among autistic patients compared to controls (67% versus 23%, respectively; P < .05). The majority of positives yielded archetypal sequences, whereas six patients and two controls unveiled single-base pair changes in two or more sequenced clones. No association is present with the remaining viruses, which are found in relatively few individuals (N <or= 3). Also polyviral infections tend to occur more frequently in the brains of autistic patients compared to controls (40% versus 7.7%, respectively; P = .08). Follow-up studies exploring vertical viral transmission as a possible pathogenetic mechanism in autistic disorder should focus on, but not be limited to, the role of polyomaviruses."

I've added emphasis, I'm convinced that MMR is the cause (or at the least part cause) and vertical viral transmission would explain the rise in the occurrence of autism. I've got more to add to this later but I've g2g - my kids need me :-)

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:56 pm

Greenfield2 wrote:Hi all,
If I am completely honest until my son (and myself for that matter) have completed the protocol I'm reluctant to share sources to the UK - the reason being I am concerned the sources would get shut down by UK authorities. That being said if you dont want to wait then google is definitely your friend on this - it's VERY expensive, works out at nearly £3 per pill and about £1.50 per dose of the spray bottle but I felt I had to try as the years of research (I have purchased and read all the related medical articles and studies, gone through the conclusions and researched several related studies that corroborate and support findings made during GC-MAF studies).

This study - https://www.researchgate.net/publication/42608056_Association_of_autism_with_polyomavirus_infection_in_postmortem_brains should enlighten you all as to why I believe Autism is a symptom of a severely overloaded and ineffective immune system. Evidence shows viruses can be passed down through generations AKA "vertical viral transmission".

"Common infections with polyomaviruses and herpesviruses and neuropsychological development at 4 years of age, the Rhea birth cohort in Crete, Greece"

"Our initial step was thus to assess by nested polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and DNA sequence analysis the presence of cytomegalovirus (CMV), Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1), herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV2), human herpes virus 6 (HHV6), BK virus (BKV), JC virus (JCV), and simian virus 40 (SV40) in genomic DNA extracted from postmortem temporocortical (brain) tissue (Brodmann areas 41/42) belonging to 15 autistic patients and 13 controls. BKV, JCV, and SV40 combined are significantly more frequent among autistic patients compared to controls (67% versus 23%, respectively; P < .05). The majority of positives yielded archetypal sequences, whereas six patients and two controls unveiled single-base pair changes in two or more sequenced clones. No association is present with the remaining viruses, which are found in relatively few individuals (N <or= 3). Also polyviral infections tend to occur more frequently in the brains of autistic patients compared to controls (40% versus 7.7%, respectively; P = .08). Follow-up studies exploring vertical viral transmission as a possible pathogenetic mechanism in autistic disorder should focus on, but not be limited to, the role of polyomaviruses."

I've added emphasis, I'm convinced that MMR is the cause (or at the least part cause) and vertical viral transmission would explain the rise in the occurrence of autism. I've got more to add to this later but I've g2g - my kids need me :-)

I appreciate your concern, not sure it's a helpful post though. Also google what? And why what they shut him down? Is there a health concern? Not sure I understand what we are talking about here...

Greenfield2

Postby Greenfield2 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:29 pm

Nikkie111 wrote:
I appreciate your concern, not sure it's a helpful post though. Also google what? And why what they shut him down? Is there a health concern? Not sure I understand what we are talking about here...

GC-MAF and Autism? Where to buy GC-MAF?

Sorry but as I said I'm concerned they will get shut down and we're yet to finish the course. We have 6 kids in total and the impact this has had on our household is immeasurable. I can't explain how amazing it is to come home from work without hearing screaming or banging or anything like that anymore. I'm able to eat my dinner without a stress knot in my stomach from having my kid scream, punch, spit or bite me - dinner times were the worst!!

I promise as soon as we're done I will share all the details on here in full.

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Greenfield2 wrote:
Nikkie111 wrote:

GC-MAF and Autism? Where to buy GC-MAF?

Sorry but as I said I'm concerned they will get shut down and we're yet to finish the course. We have 6 kids in total and the impact this has had on our household is immeasurable. I can't explain how amazing it is to come home from work without hearing screaming or banging or anything like that anymore. I'm able to eat my dinner without a stress knot in my stomach from having my kid scream, punch, spit or bite me - dinner times were the worst!!

I promise as soon as we're done I will share all the details on here in full.

Do you have any idea how many products come up when you google?? :!:
Ok understood you do what you have to do

varen2

Postby varen2 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:42 pm

I found a review from a mom of autistic boy here, you'll need to scroll down to find it. Her username is "Madison":

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.ph ... 877/page-2

Basically she said that a full dose of GcMaf is too high for kids with autism. Her kid had terrible reactions, screaming and aggression on a full dose. They were getting GcMaf vials from the UK supply. Then she called Drs office and they sent her diluted vials of GcMaf. This is when her kid calmed down and had visible progress. In my opinion, parents who tried GCMaf vials and saw a lot of screaming and suffering with headaches, and so on, just needed to adjust their dose. It had to be diluted like 100 times or something like that.

This is my opinion based on our experience using colostrum for my son.

Greenfield2 is using capsules and spray..I could only find capsules on the market with COLOSTRUM and added GcMaf. I think he is using one of them and they work because colostrum combined with high vitamin D dose daily and probiotic should "in theory" convert into GcMaf in the gut. If you read scientific articles about GcMaf this is how you get it, by fermenting milk with lactobacteria and added colostrum.

This is what I've been doing for my son with great results. But when I found info about GcMaf vials, my first though was that the dose in the vial would be too high.

My son gets super cranky and has meltdowns with high colostrum dose. However, when the dose is right, I see a lot of progress. We use Goat colostrum from Mt Capra. i had to start very slow with 10 mg of colostrum twice a day. I use sensitive scales (for jewelry, you can get them on Amazon) to measure such small amount. After 2 months, we're up to 55mg twice a day. I see great results when I give it with probiotic (we're currently using L.Plantarum from Custom Probiotics). I also give homemade Kefir with colostrum.

After reading so much about GcMaf and Bravo probiotic, I'm going to try to ferment my next batch of kefir with goat colostrum. This is how Bravo Probiotic is fermented.. I've never tried to ferment kefir with added colostrum, so in theory this is how you get active GcMaf - you ferment milk, colostrum and lactobacteria. And you need a sufficient amount of vitamin D daily, at least 4000UL a day. Then active GcMaf bonds to Vitanim D in the gut producing that valuable protein that activates immune system.

I will post back with the results. My advise, if you start colostrum or GcMaf treatment, start with a very small dose. If you see a strong reaction (screaming, aggression, so on), lower the dose. I believe it works with the right dose, but I only see great results with the low dose of colostrum. High dose makes him really cranky and no real progress. My guess is that's high dose adds to inflammation not decreases it.

Greenfield4

Postby Greenfield4 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:07 pm

varen2 wrote:Greenfield2 is using capsules and spray..I could only find capsules on the market with COLOSTRUM and added GcMaf. I think he is using one of them and they work because colostrum combined with high vitamin D dose daily and probiotic should "in theory" convert into GcMaf in the gut. If you read scientific articles about GcMaf this is how you get it, by fermenting milk with lactobacteria and added colostrum.

Hi,
Lost my original login details hence the new name!

I'm using enteric capsules that contain GC-MAF isolated from Colostrum. Nowhere does it mention GC-MAF is created in the gut. Also we take one Vitam D a week as there's a moderate risk of toxicity unless you're keeping a close eye on blood levels. We've stopped using the spray and only use the capsules and cream now, will be looking to getting the vials soon.

Quick update, still no meltdowns, he's doing brilliantly - had a recent parents evening and the difference in his hand writing a month either side of starting GC-MAF speaks for itself. He still has issues with sensory, so loud noises, or when everything goes a bit crazy (as it can do with 6 kids) - but he doesn't melt down from it, he'll just get a bit cross, then yell at everyone to keep it down (as any NT person would do!).

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Yes I found similar gcmaf colostrum capsules and I've seen the difference instantly with both my kids!
Greenfield really pleased for your kiddo!

Well done and thanks for the tip!

FatherOf2

Postby FatherOf2 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:25 am

Do you need to do Nagalase test to see if a child will be a responder? My son had Nagalase at 1.2 in 2013 whereas the reference level is 0.9. We didn't do anything about it back then. Also, how do you know when to stop the GcMAF treatment? Do you monitor Nagalase and stop when it drops to 0.65?

Nikkie111

Postby Nikkie111 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:36 am

FatherOf2 wrote:Do you need to do Nagalase test to see if a child will be a responder? My son had Nagalase at 1.2 in 2013 whereas the reference level is 0.9. We didn't do anything about it back then. Also, how do you know when to stop the GcMAF treatment? Do you monitor Nagalase and stop when it drops to 0.65?

We did the nagalese test last year and it wasn't that high so the practitioner at the time said we didn't need it and I really wished I hadn't listened to her!
It's not only about the nagalese you don't need to do the test, gcmaf regulates a dysfunctional immune!!
We got the saisei mirai colostrum one which is actually considered a food supplement in Japan so not using anything like human blood (way too scary for me!).
This along with biobran (raises NK cells), valtrex and mitochondria support (alternating between NADH and creatine hcl) did the trick for us , no joke!

If you can afford to try the gcmaf I mentioned go for it, it's a bit expensive but have a look at the reports on the specific one and they might convince you. Start with putting it under the tongue just before bed

Good luck

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”