ASD recovery with CD

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

AIM

ASD recovery with CD

Postby AIM » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:25 pm

Videos from AutismOne 2014 for ASD recovery using CD aka MMS:

Kerri Rivera at AutismOne 2014 - Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism
http://youtu.be/p5W_ky0RH8A

Dr. Andreas Kalcker at AutismOne 2014 - Successful Treatment of Autism
http://youtu.be/rj5XjATNHuw

AutismOne 2014 - Q&A with Kerri Rivera, Dr. Marco Ruggiero & Dr. Andrea Kalcker
http://youtu.be/6MPFDOmoO8E

:idea:

Winnie

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby Winnie » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:32 am

There isn’t any legitimate information of the potential benefit (aside from the cult claims that it cures everything from cancer to AIDS to malaria to autism). We have discussed Kerri Rivera’s claims that MMS / CD “recovers” children from autism, and have seen first-hand (from her 91st claimed recovery) that this claim has no merit (child, 8yo, functions largely as 2-3yo, before and after claimed to be 91st “recovery” ):
viewtopic.php?p=210339#p210339
viewtopic.php?p=209620#p209620
viewtopic.php?p=207780#p207780

We have discussed the graphic pics that Kerri Rivera claims are worms with their outer skin “digested.” This ridiculous notion would be funny, except that parents believe it and use it as a justification to continue this abuse:
http://jojosmmsjourney.blogspot.com/2013/04/parasite-protocol-round-1-day-3.html

We have discussed and debunked the safety claims of MMS / CD in the solution recommended for children with autism.
viewtopic.php?p=209376#p209376
viewtopic.php?p=209946#p209946

We have discussed and debunked the nonsense promoted by MMS / CD cult uses to “explain” “Why the chlorine dioxide does not harm the body.”
viewtopic.php?p=209437#p209437

We have discussed the enema procedure and the amount of liquid forced into the rectums of children with autism – these alone are unsafe.
viewtopic.php?p=210715#p210715

Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

Josie

Postby Josie » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 am

Good video. Thanks for sharing

myc

Postby myc » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:42 am

I ordered CD and will try it on myself ... very hopeful on this from what I have learned and seen

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:15 am

myc wrote:I ordered CD and will try it on myself ... very hopeful on this from what I have learned and seen

What condition do you have that you expect CD to cure?
Winnie

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:22 am

Josie wrote:

Good video. Thanks for sharing

Really? Amazing statement there considering that the video doesn't play.

Can you also clairvoyantly tell us which parts are "good?"

I can't imagine anything "good" about abusing defenseless children via forced ingestion and enemas using this chemical. What's "good" about that?
Winnie

Josie

Postby Josie » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:02 pm

The video played for me.

Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj5XjATN ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by Josie on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:12 pm

Josie wrote:The video played for me. Here is the link.

That one doesn't play either. Did you actually watch it or are you just pretending you did?

Back to the question -- if you actually did watch it, which parts of the video are "good," Josie? Please include the time marker. Let's discuss the facts.
Winnie

Josie

Postby Josie » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Winnie,

It works for me. Everyone should watch it. He talks about parasites causing autism. I am not an expert on this subject but he has done research and has written a book on this. There is something wrong with your computer. You should be able to connect to this youtube video.

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:34 pm

Josie wrote:Winnie,

It works for me. Everyone should watch it. He talks about parasites causing autism. I am not an expert on this subject but he has done research and has written a book on this. There is something wrong with your computer. You should be able to connect to this youtube video.

The ad plays. Not the presentation.

So which parts are "good?" Please post the time stamps so we can discuss the facts.
Winnie

Josie

Postby Josie » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:47 pm

At the beginning of the video, (not the ad) there is a nine year old girl that had autism and is recovered now. She has long dark hair and as she speaks she keeps putting her hair back behind her ear with her left hand and holds the mike with the right hand. If I did not watch the video how would I know this? Sorry I don't have time to discuss what is on the video. Have a nice day.

autismnhusa

Postby autismnhusa » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:47 pm

It's a fair game for everyone since the mainstream medicine can't treat issues related to autism. If you have some scientific background, you know she does not know what she talked about? She moved on to other nonsense (e.g., chelation, etc). In traditional chinese medicine, something similar to mms has never been used to treat worm.

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Josie wrote:At the beginning of the video, (not the ad) there is a nine year old girl that had autism and is recovered now. She has long dark hair and as she speaks she keeps putting her hair back behind her ear with her left hand and holds the mike with the right hand. If I did not watch the video how would I know this? Sorry I don't have time to discuss what is on the video. Have a nice day.

I don't think you "had time" to watch the video either. ;)

If it is a "good video" that "everyone should watch," as you stated, then surely you can identify what is "good" that all of us should invest 40+ minutes in to watch -- as per your recommendation.

It does play in a different browser. The child who says her mother "told her" she was recovered after treatment with MMS/CD is rather irrelevant (and sad) considering what we know -- facts -- about Kerri Rivera's MMS/CD autism recovery claims.

Andreas Kalcker claims, amid other garble, that 133 children with autism have gone into "total remission" in three years. The only before and after treatment information available on a child -- and this was revealed inadvertently, it seems -- is first-hand from a parent on this forum who claims her child is Kerri Rivera's 91st "recovered" child. She is also among those in black shirts cheering in the audience during Kalcker's presentation.

This same mother's child functioned, as per her, as a 2 to 3-year old in most developmental domains prior to treatment with MMS/CD. And after treatment, he still functions much as a 2 to 3-year old in most developmental domains. He is now 9 years old, yet he is claimed to be a "recovery:"

viewtopic.php?p=210339#p210339
viewtopic.php?p=209620#p209620
viewtopic.php?p=207780#p207780

Recommending that "everyone watch" such cult doodie is not a "good" thing, Josie. Supporting the abuse of children with autism via forcing this chemical into their rectums and down their throats is not a "good" thing either. And neither is directing parents to such discredited claims an sources of information.

What do you feel is "good" about that, Josie?
Winnie

aishamahmed

Postby aishamahmed » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Hey Winnie, i agree, that most of this stuff does not even sound safe enough let alone trying it out.It seems like every one seems to capitalize on autism, true it is sad, but honestly i did the same when my boys were younger. Tried every thing under the sun, but it didnt work out for us ( don't mean to discourage any one )I still hope 7 pray to God that we find a treatment at least for most of our kids :)

Josie

Postby Josie » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:53 am

Recommending that "everyone watch" such cult doodie is not a "good" thing, Josie. Supporting the abuse of children with autism via forcing this chemical into their rectums and down their throats is not a "good" thing either. And neither is directing parents to such discredited claims an sources of information.

Winnie,

It seems like only your opinion matters on this forum. If we don't agree with you then we are accused of directing parents to sources that support the abuse of children. What if I believe that vaccinations are child abuse when they are having needles stuck in their arm while they cry because of the pain. Then they have fevers for a few days and like my child we are told this is normal, and nothing about the child is ever normal again. They stop talking and don't respond to their name anymore and lose eye contact. Sounds like abuse to me. The same people that support vaccinations are the same people that accuse people like Dr. Andreas Kalcker of child abuse. Why is that? I believe it is because he blames vaccinations for autism and like Dr. Wakefield who made the link between autism and vaccinations they are afraid everyone will believe them and stop vaccinating their children so they do everything possible to stop this by saying they are bad people and want to cause harm to children.
Here is the link again.

Last edited by Josie on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:13 am

Josie wrote:

Winnie,

It seems like only your opinion matters on this forum. If we don't agree with you then we are accused of directing parents to sources that support the abuse of children.
Josie, you often react this way when called on your misinformation or when you direct parents to sales pages and conspiracy sites for information. You actively avoid discussing the facts.

Josie wrote:The same people that support vaccinations are the same people that accuse people like Dr. Andreas Kalcker of child abuse. Why is that?
If you actually bothered to read rather than just react, you would know this is not true. Many people object to this child abuse, regardless of their opinions on other matters.

Josie wrote:I believe it is because he blames vaccinations for autism and like Dr. Wakefield who made the link between autism and vaccinations they are afraid everyone will believe them and stop vaccinating their children so they do everything possible to stop this by saying they are bad people and want to cause harm to children, including me for saying this is a good video.
Again, if you actually bothered to read beyond kooky conspiracy sites, you would know that Wakefield has long been debunked for research fraud, and that quality research exists which does not support Wakefield's (assumed) conclusions (try Hornig, Buie et al just to get started). And I don't think reasonable people will believe Kalcker has found the cure to autism and just about every other condition and disease -- this requires a cult mentality among desperate people.

You seem to make these allegations to avoid discussing the facts. If you don't "have time" to look up or discuss any facts, then perhaps it is best to avoid directing parents to child abuse, cults, and conspiracy sites.
Winnie

Josie

Postby Josie » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:25 pm

There are always two sides to a story. Here are some links with the other side of the Wakefield story for anyone interested in learning more about his research questioning the safety of MMR vaccines.

In a stunning reversal, world renowned pediatric gastroenterologist Prof. John Walker-Smith won his appeal against the United Kingdom’s General Medical Council regulatory board that had ruled against both him and Andrew Wakefield for their roles in the 1998 Lancet MMR paper, which raised questions about a link to autism. The complete victory means that Walker-Smith has been returned to the status of a fully licensed physician in the UK, although he had already retired in 2001 — six years before the GMC trial even began.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2012/britis ... xonerated/

http://www.ageofautism.com/2013/08/mali ... tion-.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/034629_Andre ... _Deer.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/031117_BMJ_D ... field.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/033516_BMJ_f ... _ties.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/034974_Andre ... wsuit.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/031211_Andre ... d_BMJ.html
Last edited by Josie on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Josie wrote:There are always two sides to a story.
And then there is the side of truth -- Wakefield's "side" has been heard in numerous hearings and evidentiary venues. Which is how he came to lose his medical license and how his research was found to be fraudulent. He is little more than a sideshow at an occasional questionable autism conference now -- when he can even get a gig doing that.

Josie wrote: Here are some links with the other side of the Wakefield story for anyone interested in learning more about his research questioning the safety of MMR vaccines.
To what "research questioning the safety of MMR vaccines" are you referring? We could discuss those facts, and try to bring you up to speed, but you consistently dodge discussion of facts.

Josie, you appear to be years behind and very poorly read on the history of Wakefield. And you have once again linked us to a conspiracy and sales site on the internet -- Mike Adam's Natural News. Mike Adams is an internet salesperson who makes all kinds of ridiculous claims. He feels his advice (and presumably the "natural products" he coincidentally sells) cures cancer, for instance, as in this particularly unhinged piece about a celeb who died from cancer:

Back to Farrah, while many of her friends and supporters say her battle with cancer was "an inspiration," let me be the first to publicly state that to me, poisoning yourself with toxic chemicals is NOT inspiring, no matter how much suffering you go through. I do not believe that people should be given special recognition for pain and suffering they consciously choose to inflict upon themselves, especially when all that suffering is easily avoidable. It would have been far more "inspiring" for Farrah to choose healing remedies instead of deadly poisons.

Had she chosen natural remedies, she could have skipped all the pain and suffering, restored her immune function, reversed her cancer and gone on to live a much longer and more abundant life. (It would have saved her a small fortune in medical costs, too...)

But she didn't choose natural health (nutrition, vitamin D, immune support, superfoods and medicinal herbs). Instead, she chose poison. As a result, her decision to ravage her body's health through "slash and burn" medicine ultimately cost more than her body could afford to pay.

Full (nutty) rant: http://www.naturalnews.com/026511_cancer_chemotherapy_doctors.html

I'm not sure how your links to Mike Adam's site regarding Wakefield are relevant to your recommendation of the Kalcker video and his claims about MMS/CD, though I doubt you know either.

But it certainly demonstrates a pattern. :)
Winnie

kulkulkan

Postby kulkulkan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:07 pm

I just did an ATEC for my son, and didn't even realize it but he has recovered by MMS definition (ATEC < 10) and didn't even use MMS. Maybe just "thinking about MMS" cured him as well.

Of course, if he had really recovered, I wouldn't be here, and neither would the MMS cheerleaders at the conference. For Kalcker and MMS crowd to use this as "proof" is complete nonsense. If we define ATEC < 50 is recovered then half the kids would recover overnight without any changes in intervention.

Similarly, I wasn't impressed with Bradstreet MRT study claiming almost 40% of the children in that study became neurotypical by the end of the study and use the definition of CARS<30 to define "neurotypical".

Ridiculous marketing claims such as these to take advantage of desperate parents are not helpful here.

FatherOf2

Postby FatherOf2 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:06 pm

The fact that CD is a poison doesn't bother me. I consider all man-made drugs to be poisons. Aspirin and Tylonol in large enough quantaties can kill. So, the question is really whether treatment by CD has any reason why it should work. If we look at "conventional" treatments of ASD, they try to fight oxidative stress and inflammation with anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories. But the oxidative stress and inflammation is a reaction of an organizm to a pathogen. So, we can't go far with these treatments unless we remove the pathogen. In fact, anti-inflammatries lower the immune response and allow the pathogen to multiply. We all know that corticosteroids don't cure ASD, but only provide a temporary relief. So, thinking loudly, may be the treatment should copy what our body attempts to do while fighting pathogens: oxidize them. Perhaps that is why CD may work: it is a strong oxidant, a bazuka that kills everything.

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”