ASD recovery with CD

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Kastania

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby Kastania » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:35 pm

boorsoq, your explanation is spot on in my opinion. In our case, this is exactly what happened - we wanted our daughter so much and I was so anxious to be a good mother and do all the right things, that I would rush to the pediatrician to make sure my daughter got all her shots on time. Every time she had a sniffle, I'd be all over her to find out what was wrong. I agree that parents who don't seem to care so much have healthier kids. It pays to be negligent about vaccinating your child.

-Sophie-

Postby -Sophie- » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:21 am

borsooq wrote:I left the board for a long period due to such a topics. Noone wants to investigate, but everyone (espoecialle Winnie and -Sophie-) wants to deny. Will tell you something. I was discouraged on this board also to do ACC, but did. During that we had slow and steady progress. Sometimes it worth to try something, that everyone deny.

WHAT are you talking about-what is it that I supposedly "want to deny"?!

Autistic persons are developmentally delayed. Most can and do make "slow and steady progress" over time.

Making autistic children ingest MMS -an industrial bleach- by drinking it and enduring endless enemas is CHILD ABUSE.

AIM

Postby AIM » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:43 am

CD/MMS as used per Kerri's protocol is not industrial bleach and is very safe. There are a huge number of kids and even adults across all age groups and across the spectrum who have made dramatic gains and no one is hurt.

AIM

Postby AIM » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:43 am

Last edited by AIM on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

luis

Postby luis » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:04 pm

Some foruns have a device to ignore specific persons posts. Do you know if this forum has it ?

Josie

Postby Josie » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:04 pm

borsooq wrote:

I left the board for a long period due to such a topics. Noone wants to investigate, but everyone (espoecialle Winnie and -Sophie-) wants to deny. Will tell you something. I was discouraged on this board also to do ACC, but did. During that we had slow and steady progress. Sometimes it worth to try something, that everyone deny.

There are many good topics and discussions on this forum. It is good to share what works and what doesn't for your child. Let's not give up sharing information because of a few bullies.

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:16 pm

AIM wrote:CD/MMS as used per Kerri's protocol is not industrial bleach and is very safe. There are a huge number of kids and even adults across all age groups and across the spectrum who have made dramatic gains and no one is hurt.

There isn’t any legitimate information of the potential benefit (aside from the cult claims that it cures everything from cancer to AIDS to malaria to autism). We have discussed Kerri Rivera’s claims that MMS / CD “recovers” children from autism, and have seen first-hand (from her 91st claimed recovery) that this claim has no merit (child, 8yo, functions largely as 2-3yo, before and after claimed to be 91st “recovery” ):
viewtopic.php?p=210339#p210339
viewtopic.php?p=209620#p209620
viewtopic.php?p=207780#p207780

We have discussed the graphic pics that Kerri Rivera claims are worms with their outer skin “digested.” This ridiculous notion would be funny, except that parents believe it and use it as a justification to continue this abuse:
http://jojosmmsjourney.blogspot.com/2013/04/parasite-protocol-round-1-day-3.html

We have discussed and debunked the safety claims of MMS / CD in the solution recommended for children with autism.
viewtopic.php?p=209376#p209376
viewtopic.php?p=209946#p209946

We have discussed and debunked the nonsense promoted by MMS / CD cult uses to “explain” “Why the chlorine dioxide does not harm the body.”
viewtopic.php?p=209437#p209437

We have discussed the enema procedure and the amount of liquid forced into the rectums of children with autism – these alone are unsafe.
viewtopic.php?p=210715#p210715[/b]
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

AIM

Postby AIM » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:15 am

The biggest legitimate information is the large number of kids with dramatic gains who now have a chance in their lives.
Also no one is hurt.

AIM

Postby AIM » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:51 pm

BlearyEyedAlchemist

Postby BlearyEyedAlchemist » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:23 pm

I am investigating this for my child. My long time and established DAN MAPs AIM doctor suggested I look into this protocol and he is no quack.

AIM

Postby AIM » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:22 am

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:00 am

163 Children Healed From Autism? Nope.

Sullivan (Matt Carey):

Nothing sells unproven “treatments” like testimonials. For autism it has been true since the days of chelation and even before that. Tell people that your “treatment” cures autism and you have testimonials to show it and you can just about guarantee sales.

Such is the case with bleach. It’s called many things: MMS, CD, Chlorine Dioxide, parasite protocol. It’s all a scam. One which is easy to fall for, but a scam nonetheless.

Point out that this “treatment” is nonsense and amounts to abuse and you get attacked for opposing treatment. You are told, “Yeah, what about those 162 kids who were cured?!?”

Well, let’s meet MMS/CD success story number 163. It’s an amazing story. And fabricated. And Kerri Riviera, the woman most prominently pushing MMS/CD on the autism community, accepted it without any effort to corroborate the story. None.

As it turns out, there is no #163. This child, the one who was miraculously healed, does not exist. This story was fabricated by someone questioning the authenticity of Kerri Rivera’s claims. As suspected, Ms. Rivera took credit and used this story as further “proof” that CD can cure autism. You can read the entire account of how this went down here:

http://saulniercamaut.tumblr.com/

Article continues: http://leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/2015/0 ... tism-nope/
Winnie

AIM

Postby AIM » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:02 am

It is with heavy hearts that we share with you that we have been misled, and in our attempts to share our joy with you, you were misled. Many of you may have seen a blog post about “Recovery 163.” (If you received a private message about it from someone you don't know personally, please tighten up your security settings on your Facebook page.) To summarize it, a woman claimed to have a child with autism whom she recovered with the protocol, when in fact she didn’t.
Although it is sometimes to our detriment, at CD Autism we often take people at their word, and continue to believe in the good in humanity and individuals. In the past we trusted parents to speak to us truthfully, in good times and in bad, and we would walk with them every step of their journey. Through this trust and compassion many families have found healing not only for their children, but for themselves and other family members as well. It is through this trust and compassion that we have formed a worldwide network of families who support each other in ways that seldom seen in our modern age.
Because of this trust, we apologize that you were deceived. It is no secret that there are forces looking to harm us, and destroy the healing work that is going on here. We want you to know that you always have the choice to stay or go, to experience or not, but we will still be here, and we have always and will continue to work from the heart and stand in the light of the truth. We will continue to do our best to share with you the best possible protocol and the most current information so that you can heal your children.
It is worth mentioning that to protect the anonymity of our families we do not always ask them for identifying information, but we do know many of our recovered families personally. For that reason, we are not calling into question the other 162 recoveries, much less the protocol as a whole. Some of those recoveries were in fact verified by doctors/psychologists who saw the children before and after recovery.
We have always felt, and continue to feel that it is the parents who know their child best, the parents who apply the protocol, and the parents who rejoice when their child regains health. That is the reason we push forward, and that is the reason we will continue to push forward. Our kids deserve to be healthy, happy and independent. They deserve a world free of pain where they can let their talents shine, and experience love. This is for them.
From our hearts to yours,
Kerri, and the entire CD Autism team

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:28 pm

Here's some facts about Kerri Rivera, her “recovery” claims, and her miracle MMS/CD autism gig:

State Takes Action Against "Miracle Treatment" For Children
(article contains news story video and link to agreement Rivera signed)

After NBC 5 aired its report in May, the Illinois Attorney General’s office took notice.

"I’m very thankful that NBC 5 actually brought this to our attention," said Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan. "Because clearly, you have a situation where there are people, complete quacks, that are out there promoting a very dangerous chemical being given to young children."

Madigan’s office dispatched investigators to a Rivera appearance at a suburban Chicago hotel in late May. After her seminar, they served her with a subpoena, demanding that she substantiate the claims she had made of her protocol’s effectiveness in treating autistic children.

Full article: http://www.nbcchicago.com/investigations/illinois-attorney-general-lisa-madigan-miracle-mineral-solution-autism-309703521.html

More facts:

163 Children Healed From Autism? Nope.

Well, let’s meet MMS/CD success story number 163. It’s an amazing story. And fabricated. And Kerri Riviera, the woman most prominently pushing MMS/CD on the autism community, accepted it without any effort to corroborate the story. None.

As it turns out, there is no #163. This child, the one who was miraculously healed, does not exist. This story was fabricated by someone questioning the authenticity of Kerri Rivera’s claims. As suspected, Ms. Rivera took credit and used this story as further “proof” that CD can cure autism. You can read the entire account of how this went down here:

http://saulniercamaut.tumblr.com/

Article continues: http://leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/2015/0 ... tism-nope/

And more . . .

‘Miracle autism cure’ seller exposed by BBC investigation

Full article: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-33079776

Through his website, Mr Edwards, who says he is not attending the conference, sold the researcher the one bottle of liquid labelled as 22.4% sodium chlorite and a second labelled as 4% hydrochloric acid.

When the BBC sent the chemicals to Kent Scientific Services, an independent laboratory, they were found to be 57% and 45% stronger than the advertised concentration respectively.

[. . .]

"I'm not gonna say cure... because I can get in trouble. I'd say purge. It can purge autism. Alzheimer's too.

"170 children have had their diagnosis removed of autism in four years."

Mr Edwards advised 27 drops of MMS per day for a baby - administered with a baby's bottle.

Of his own use, he said: "I put it in my eyes, my nose, my ears, bathe in it, drunk it, breathed it in my lungs. I got injected in my butt with it.

And then there is this (did you say worms?):

Warning Against Chlorine Dioxide Use

May 12, 2015

Concerned about reports of negative side effects from a treatment called MMS, ARI reached out to a scientist and a handful of clinicians and asked them to share their thoughts. Their response:

We recognize the urgency parents may feel when confronted with a diagnosis of autism, which may lead them to undertake desperate treatments such as Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS, a.k.a. CD for chlorine dioxide, or ASEA). Any medical treatment that uses "Miracle" on its label raises serious questions of old-fashioned fraud. In particular, suspicions arise with MMS, a product whose primary ingredient has side effects known to be seriously damaging. We recognize that there are off-label treatments with variable amounts of data that parents and practitioners will attempt. As pioneers in the use of a biomedical approach to autism, however, we maintain that it is critical that a treatment be considered reasonably safe before we give it to children. We do not consider MMS to meet these standards, and it violates the principal precept of medical bioethics: "first, do no harm."

While many families spend years trying to detoxify their children, MMS introduces a known toxin into their bodies. MMS has properties similar to Clorox® bleach, which can burn the upper digestive tract. The mucous threads that children expel during MMS treatment, which have been touted as worms (though laboratory analysis does not support this claim), are the body's method of protecting itself from induced oxidative stress in the lower digestive tract equivalent to the mid-day sun in its ability to produce severe sunburn.

We simply cannot know what, if any, damage may occur in the long term. We have seen severe mineral deficiencies, malabsorption, loss of beneficial flora, and anemia in our patients who have undergone this treatment. The disruption of children's gut epithelium and flora could have unforeseen consequences to their immune systems. At some point later in life, they may be also at higher risk for esophageal or stomach cancers, among other issues.

Full statement: http://www.autism.com/statement_mms

And this -- uh oh:

Department of Justice

Office of Public Affairs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Seller of “Miracle Mineral Solution” Convicted for Marketing Toxic Chemical as a Miracle Cure

A federal jury in the Eastern District of Washington returned a guilty verdict yesterday against a Spokane, Washington, man for selling industrial bleach as a miracle cure for numerous diseases and illnesses, including cancer, AIDS, malaria, hepatitis, lyme disease, asthma and the common cold, the Department of Justice announced.

Louis Daniel Smith, 45, was convicted following a seven-day trial of conspiracy, smuggling, selling misbranded drugs and defrauding the United States. Evidence at trial showed that Smith operated a business called “Project GreenLife” (PGL) from 2007 to 2011. PGL sold a product called “Miracle Mineral Supplement,” or MMS, over the Internet. MMS is a mixture of sodium chlorite and water. Sodium chlorite is an industrial chemical used as a pesticide and for hydraulic fracking and wastewater treatment. Sodium chlorite cannot be sold for human consumption and suppliers of the chemical include a warning sheet stating that it can cause potentially fatal side effects if swallowed.

“This verdict demonstrates that the Department of Justice will prosecute those who sell dangerous chemicals as miracle cures to sick people and their desperate loved ones,” said Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Benjamin C. Mizer of the Justice Department’s Civil Division. “Consumers have the right to expect that the medicines that they purchase are safe and effective.” Mizer thanked the jury for its service and its careful consideration of the evidence.

The government presented evidence that Smith instructed consumers to combine MMS with citric acid to create chlorine dioxide, add water and drink the resulting mixture to cure numerous illnesses. Chlorine dioxide is a potent agent used to bleach textiles, among other industrial applications. Chlorine dioxide is a severe respiratory and eye irritant that can cause nausea, diarrhea and dehydration. According to the instructions for use that Smith provided with his product, nausea, diarrhea and vomiting were all signs that the miracle cure was working. The instructions also stated that despite a risk of possible brain damage, the product might still be appropriate for pregnant women or infants who were seriously ill.

Continues: http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/seller-miracle-mineral-solution-convicted-marketing-toxic-chemical-miracle-cure

^But I'm sure this is just part of the big global conspiracy designed to persecute people who claim to know a cure for autism. And everything else. ;)
Winnie

AIM

Postby AIM » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:14 pm

There is a lot of hate and misinformation fuelled by neurodiversity haters who take any attempt to recover from autism as an existential threat.

The pro vaxers also keep vilifying CD.

The regulatory framework of various countries does not have anything to do with the effectiveness and safety of CD.

The fake recovery was reported by the neurodiversity haters, they were gloating in their forums. That recovery was removed from the list. It has been referenced before on this forum and there was a complete response on another thread.

There is a bizarre behavior from so many ASD parents who lack logical thinking. As they say an apple does not fall far from the tree. There is epigenetic damage that sometimes takes more than a generation.

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:08 pm

AIM wrote:There is a lot of hate and misinformation fuelled by neurodiversity haters who take any attempt to recover from autism as an existential threat.
But not here! We have an entire thread dedicated to research on Recovery, Optimal Outcome, and Diagnostic Stability:
http://www.autismweb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29107

AIM wrote:The fake recovery was reported by the neurodiversity haters, they were gloating in their forums.
Everyone outside of the MMS/CD cult laughed at Kerri Rivera being exposed. Nothing is funnier than a con artist being publicly duped using her own game.

AIM wrote:That recovery was removed from the list.
Except that isn't the only recovery Rivera lied about. I've previously linked up another one that occurred on this forum. Did you remove that one too? Do you just claim 'em until caught in the lie?

AIM wrote:There is a bizarre behavior from so many ASD parents who lack logical thinking. As they say an apple does not fall far from the tree.
AIM, I think you need an enema. And I hope that Kerri Rivera and cult members like you who promote the abuse of defenseless children with disabilities eventually receive one from child protection agencies and law enforcement.
Winnie

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:04 pm

The shillville super sleuths are so adept in uncovering all the false claims, it begs the question if they themselves are the origin. Too bad they don't devote as much time perserverating over the fact that 12 hour old newborns are shot up with unneeded toxic poison vitamin k and Hepatitis B vaccine. But that would cut into their billions in sales.

Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

AIM

Postby AIM » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:40 am

Some testimonials of progress and recovery here:
http://cdautsim.org/miraculous-video-testimonials

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”