ASD recovery with CD

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Josie
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:35 am

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby Josie » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:25 pm

OMG we have all turned into Winnie's.
This type of discussion is helpful. What Winnie does is not helpful.

makingitpossible
Posts: 1252
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:25 am

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby makingitpossible » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Josie wrote:
OMG we have all turned into Winnie's.
This type of discussion is helpful. What Winnie does is not helpful.


True that.

-Sophie-
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby -Sophie- » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Josie wrote:
OMG we have all turned into Winnie's.
This type of discussion is helpful. What Winnie does is not helpful.



Yeah, Right. Because YOUR "type of discussion" -slamming Winnie-, is just SO darn "helpful".

Sheeeeesh.


In REALITY, Winnie has been VERY helpful organizing the real and factual information about this MMS/CD SCAM in more than one thread here. For starters:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=32059&p=216797&hilit=MMS#p216797



There isn’t any legitimate information of the potential benefit (aside from the cult claims that it cures everything from cancer to AIDS to malaria to autism). We have discussed Kerri Rivera’s claims that MMS / CD “recovers” children from autism, and have seen first-hand (from her 91st claimed recovery) that this claim has no merit (child, 8yo, functions largely as 2-3yo, before and after claimed to be 91st “recovery” ):
viewtopic.php?p=210339#p210339
viewtopic.php?p=209620#p209620
viewtopic.php?p=207780#p207780

We have discussed the graphic pics that Kerri Rivera claims are worms with their outer skin “digested.” This ridiculous notion would be funny, except that parents believe it and use it as a justification to continue this abuse:
http://jojosmmsjourney.blogspot.com/2013/04/parasite-protocol-round-1-day-3.html

We have discussed and debunked the safety claims of MMS / CD in the solution recommended for children with autism.
viewtopic.php?p=209376#p209376
viewtopic.php?p=209946#p209946

We have discussed and debunked the nonsense promoted by MMS / CD cult uses to “explain” “Why the chlorine dioxide does not harm the body.”
viewtopic.php?p=209437#p209437

We have discussed the enema procedure and the amount of liquid forced into the rectums of children with autism – these alone are unsafe.
viewtopic.php?p=210715#p210715

Josie
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:35 am

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby Josie » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:26 pm

Yeah, Right. Because YOUR "type of discussion" -slamming Winnie-, is just SO darn "helpful".

Sheeeeesh.


She has a habit of putting people down, and tries to make them look stupid by digging up old stuff from the past and ridicules their comments etc. Who likes that?

Winnie
Posts: 4197
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby Winnie » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:02 pm

Josie wrote:She has a habit of putting people down, and tries to make them look stupid by digging up old stuff from the past and ridicules their comments etc. Who likes that?


None of the people who have been outed as frauds, or had their kooky claims questioned, or their contradictory "recovery" stories exposed liked it.
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

Winnie
Posts: 4197
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby Winnie » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Twinboysmom wrote:
Nicolerene77 wrote:I followed the facebook page out of curiosity until about a week ago. I wondered when some parent was going to take the pile of "worms" they were getting out of their child to a lab to be tested. I finally got my wish. The labs results? Mucous. The parents response? "Of course I know better, they are parasites." This is the issue I have. The blind following. I don't think the improvements people are saying they are getting are parasite removal related. Also the number of cases "cured" (92?) seems miniscule based on the number of people that must be doing this protocol. And of those, most probably don't fit my definition of cured. Please follow the page to quell your curiosity. I had enough.


I have speculated on this forum more than once that what parents were seeing was mucus or mucus that sheds from the colon during injury. I took care of a patient in the ICU 2 weeks ago that had an emergency surgery because part of his intestines essentially died (we call it dead gut). Two days after the surgery he had handfuls of these "wormy" looking mucus coming out of his colostomy. Surgeon said it was mucus from his colon being shed from injury. Looked a lot like what the MMS cult posts cin out of their children. I truly believe that this product can be dangerous and harmful to the GI system.


^This. It is disturbing that these parents will still blindly cling to whatever they are told by the cult leaders, regardless of the facts.
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

Josie
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:35 am

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby Josie » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:23 pm

None of the people who have been outed as frauds, or had their kooky claims questioned, or their contradictory "recovery" stories exposed liked it.


You think you are doing us a favor. In one way I guess you are. More people are interested in a topic where there is a discussion going on so picking an argument with Winnie will get more views.

Winnie
Posts: 4197
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby Winnie » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:36 pm

Josie wrote:
None of the people who have been outed as frauds, or had their kooky claims questioned, or their contradictory "recovery" stories exposed liked it.


You think you are doing us a favor. In one way I guess you are. More people are interested in a topic where there is a discussion going on so picking an argument with Winnie will get more views.


You are not having an argument with me. In order to argue, you would need to counter with opposing facts, which although requested up-thread, you dodged and actively avoided.

I do try to be accurate and support my statements where possible. If I have posted something inaccurate, then by all means, correct my information. With facts (supported), not accusations.
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

Josie
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:35 am

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby Josie » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:53 pm

Sorry, I guess I should have said having a discussion with Winnie will get more views.

JeniB
Posts: 5021
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:10 pm

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby JeniB » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:53 am

I only read a few posts so far…so I don't know how far this discussion goes. What I feel the main treatment of autism is lacking is the addressing of what begins to go wrong in the first place. I have studied nutrition (mainly vitamin deficiency diseases) quite a bit on our journey and there is a LOT of scientific data out there that can link up causes of pathogenic diseases as beginning with malnutrition. I strongly feel, that our treatment of our food supply over the last decade, how we grow our food, the lack of certain nutrients, the manipulation of the plants (with GMO and other types of treatments like pesticides and heavy metals...some are in our food (thanks Pillsbury products), like aluminum interfering with nutrients that are similar, the gross amount of sugars and carbs we eat, along with high fat, is all a big contributing factor. This has led to a population severely deficient in major nutrients to fight disease. The deficiency CAUSES the disease to take hold. The diet lacking in proper balance of nutrients and foods, results in the disease of parasite infestation. The bodies defenses do not work properly if there is no balance of nutrition and the right vitamins that kick start these processes. We need proper fuel to run just as much as our cars do.

I am in the middle of reading a fascinating nutritional book of compiled documents from the past (thanks Amanda) about deficiency states and the link to disease. It has really opened my eyes even farther. What is damaging about this MMS treatment, and WHY the pathogens come back is the lack of addressing the deficiency state in an adequate manner to begin to establish health in a way to fight the pathogens to begin with. Using CD/MMS for a very long time and following her suggestions to avoid nutrients, is the main reason why this stuff is probably not a quick fix and may make the wrong kids sick after a few months of use. I have a feeling, mine would have been one of them. Many parents of autistic kids are giving this and that and counter acting the healing process by dabbling in large doses of vitamins in isolation. Even certain anti fungal treatments, eventually lead to deficiency because of their high phenol content. Creating an environment that is going to regrow more pathogens when you stop. Unaware of the cause and effect of this. B6 use is a prime example. Loads of magnesium without enough calcium. Too much of one thing and not eventually balancing it out with another. Following blindly doctors recommendations to use this and that and not changing treatment and re-evaluation of the status of the individual child they are treating. Years of zinc supplementation without adding in copper (copper is a necessary nutrient too). Avoiding iron because it "feeds" pathogens. etc.

The real danger in the treatment may not even be the fact that the stuff is kind of noxious (using it a long time may be though), but it can also create, in the wrong severely affected child, an irreversible nutrient deficiency that results in a neurological disease, such as beri-beri. These deficiencies do NOT affect every child the same. They have genetic components that make one child more severely affected than the other when deprived of certain nutrients. So a mildly autistic child may recover, while a severely affected child will not. And in time, may get worse while not addressing the real root cause of the issue.

I wonder how many severely affected children get better, or are we seeing mild cases of autism/aspergers recovering?

I also don't follow ATEC scores from parents. I myself have thought my kid recovered at one point or another. When a kid dramatically improves, it is great and feels really good. You stop seeing typical ASD behaviors and see a recovered kid. But in reality, they still have some things to overcome. Some things that supplements won't fix and maybe rehabilitation will. We are at that point now. I have a happy kid who eats well and gets all the nutrients he needs..plays, rides his bike, waves to people, etc, but he needs some therapy to overcome the damage done. All it takes is spending the afternoon with a child their age and seeing all that they can do in both school and with friends really paints the true picture of recovery. I think it's possible for sure, but one thing isn't going to cure it and not quickly either. Not imo.

The book I'm reading is "Studies in Deficiency Disease"
I feel my son is much more susceptible to B vitamin deficiency than my girls. That's why he got autism and they didn't. They have some symptoms to a degree. I need to feed them better and give them more too. They need more time outside, not inside. They need to be active and eat well. We all do. We need to avoid chemicals and go back to a more traditional way of farming and cooking our foods. Not overcooking either. This is also a big reason my southern gal self is low in some vitamins and produced a son low in them as well, my mom cooking the heck out of every vegetable I ate. I did the same. Using Crisco and frying everything. Lots of sweet tea, birth control pill use (high copper cause), drinking more than women used to drink in the past, having tooth decay and lots of mercury fillings, etc. Lots of contributing things to why he has ASD. I think it's a big wake up call to change the way we live honestly. Sitting at a computer all day has it's own contributing factor to it. Keeping a baby in a carrier all the time and looking at blinking toys instead of talking to them, holding them and letting them develop proper body movement that affects the brain. We are just doing more wrong than right raising our kids. plain and simple. And we can't fix it with a magic one size fits all potion. It might get better at first. I've seen this over and over with my own son. But eventually it can backfire without balancing out everything gone wrong. Lots to do to get them better.
Jen
(mom of 3)

iherb referral code: HOF516
save $5 on first purchase

makingitpossible
Posts: 1252
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:25 am

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby makingitpossible » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:53 am

JeniB
Can you post a link to the book?
Is this it?
http://www.amazon.com/Studies-deficienc ... ng_title_0

JeniB
Posts: 5021
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:10 pm

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby JeniB » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:27 pm

that's the book. Loads of great information.
Jen
(mom of 3)

iherb referral code: HOF516
save $5 on first purchase

Winnie
Posts: 4197
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby Winnie » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:10 pm

makingitpossible wrote:JeniB
Can you post a link to the book?
Is this it?
http://www.amazon.com/Studies-deficienc ... ng_title_0


The book is archived and can be read in its entirety and searched within its text here:

https://archive.org/stream/cu31924080041787#page/n15/mode/2up

Other options for downloading here.

While certainly interesting from a historic perspective and important for its time (published in 1921), I'm not clear on how this might be extrapolated for treatment of children with autism (in lieu of more current information and methods of determining deficiencies anyway).
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

makingitpossible
Posts: 1252
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:25 am

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby makingitpossible » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:34 pm

Thanks for the link. I am interested in how he studied this. Some of the problems with nutrition research or lack of today is that they are looking mainly at patterns of eating. The USDA dietary guideline council held a webinar today in establishing the new dietary guidelines. One of the speakers questioned one of the main researchers on why are they still suggesting to avoid red meat when many red meats are lower in saturated fat than chicken which they are promoting. The guy had no real response but that they are just looking at patterns of eating. The red meat was linked with processed meats. Crazy.
The dietary guidelines which we totally base our nutritional recommendations on are based on patterns of eating. They haven't changed. They still say to avoid the tropical oils (coconut oil) but freely prescribe MCT oil in the hospitals for many conditions. Coconut oil is 70% MCT I believe but don't quote me.
There are sociological studies saying that the nutritional research outcomes are frequently based on who funds the study. Example, the soy industry funds it than than soy is good, etc. Corn refiners association than high fructose corn syrup is no different than sugar, etc.
So it may be interesting to see what this guy found before the politics got into nutritional research or lack of.

JeniB
Posts: 5021
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:10 pm

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby JeniB » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:11 am

So it may be interesting to see what this guy found before the politics got into nutritional research or lack of.


I agree.

My recommendations to read the book were not necessarily to cure autism, but to shine a light on how poor nutrition can lead to infectious disease and an inability to treat that disease or overcome it. I mainly wanted to point out the danger of the protocol to avoid certain nutrients for it to work, along with it being what it is too, a chemical.
Jen
(mom of 3)

iherb referral code: HOF516
save $5 on first purchase

AIM
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby AIM » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:42 am

Some knowledge on how and why CD works is here:
http://mnswiki.org/index.php?title=Basic_Science_of_MMS


Oxidation as used to kill microorganisms
Chlorine dioxide kills most microorganisms through the process of oxidation. Oxidation is not always understood, with many people thinking that oxidation is the process of adding oxygen to other substances. That is not the case. Oxidation is the process by which substances are destroyed. The electrons that hold a substance together are pulled off by the oxidizing chemical and thus the substance then comes apart, which of course, destroys it. Chlorine dioxide is unique in the chemical world because the chlorine dioxide molecule has a chemical characteristic that changes and makes it selective for pathogens. The change happens when the chlorine dioxide molecule pulls one electron from a pathogen, which normally is not enough to damage the pathogen, but that electron then comes over to the chlorine dioxide molecule and changes it. When this happens a thousand times or a hundred thousand times, the pathogen is destroyed, mainly because this process blows a hole in the side of the pathogen. [5] Just for your information, there is another oxidation process which is called "chlorination", which involves the chlorine coming over and combining with the item to be oxidized, thus making new compounds. When this happens with chlorination, many times, one of the new compounds because of the chlorine involved, is carcinogenic (cancer causing). This information is just added for reference. Chlorination has nothing to do with MMS, but it might confuse some of the critics who happen to use Clorox bleach in their laundry. But again, chlorination has nothing to do with MMS. [6]

Josie
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:35 am

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby Josie » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:06 pm

Would it be safer to use a zapper? Has anyone tried one of these? Here is the website

http://www.worldwithoutparasites.com/how-and-why/

AIM
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby AIM » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:32 pm

Parent testimonials from AutismOne 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU8e ... LyBQz6T3gU

borsooq
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:28 am

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby borsooq » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:43 am

I left the board for a long period due to such a topics. Noone wants to investigate, but everyone (espoecialle Winnie and -Sophie-) wants to deny. Will tell you something. I was discouraged on this board also to do ACC, but did. During that we had slow and steady progress. Sometimes it worth to try something, that everyone deny.

JeniB - you are right - obviously mother's health has very strong influence on child's health and mental state. But... what'll you say about regression? Yes - still again I am saying that - there are children, that develop NT up to some point. and it is not imagination (as Winnie will say immediately) of the parents. I have two boys. Younger is NT (still NT?). They developed mostly similar up to 13-16 mo. Yes - we have our notes. Noted what happened and also lot of videos, photos... memories (yes, Winnie, I know memory can be not so measurable). Older - regressed. Younger - is (still) NT. What is difference (apart of completely different look)? Younger wasn't vaccinated. After two shots and two adverse reactions, and after what we learnt - we stopped vaccinating him. He is strong, smart, sleeping well, socialized well, with (very) typical interests and so on and so on. JeniB, I am walkin with my children and looking at other parents. What can I observe about their lifestyle? Most of them have healthy children. Most of them does not follow healthy lifestyle - a cigarette is common. Drinking a beer also. Close to me is an old tenement house. About 30 families with about 15-20 kids. All of them are NT. All of their parents 'do like' to drink, smoke cigarettes and so on. It is not a factor. Believe me. My wife during pregnancy was most caring about herself person in the world. Do you know what is the factor about loving child and it's ASD? In my opinion parenst who waits for child so much (as I was) care abpout it so much that he follows all the new 'scientific facts' to make his child healthy and smart and cheerful and so on and so on. What is the result - following vaccination calendar and adding all additional vaccines. Final result - ASD. Parents who do not care so much have healthier children. The do not shot them with additional vaccines, do not expose to any other risks as antibiotics and so on, because they do not care so much and do not have money for that (at least in our, Polish conditions). You will laugh on my explanation probably in teh very beginning, but re-consider it again.

AIM
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: ASD recovery with CD

Postby AIM » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:09 pm


Fighting parasitic infection inadvertently unleashes dormant virus

http://news.wustl.edu/news/Pages/27074.aspx


Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”