Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

dgdavis64

Re: Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism..

Postby dgdavis64 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:41 pm

makingitpossible wrote:If anybody is interested in learning more about vaccines you should join the Vaccination Re-education Facebook page. They have administrators that monitor the trolls but they do allow open discussion. They have pages of files that contain hundreds of studies on the dangers of vaccines and the ineffectiveness. I knew a lot about vaccines before I joined but now I am amazed on all the information out there on their ineffectiveness and dangers.
For example, now that they are admitting the rotavirus vaccine is ineffective in 3rd world countries they are blaming of all things breastmilk and telling mothers not to breastfed around the time of vaccination!
If you think about how they test vaccines for effectivenss they do it by testing antibodies. However they have never proven an antibody response is the same as immunity. In fact this has been disproven. Think about this scenario. You have a one night stand and contract HIV. After so many weeks or months your body starts producing antibodies to the disease. Does that mean you are protected? Well not for many people. Just something to think about. Just because the vaccine forces an antibody production doesn't mean anything more. Our immune systems are much more complex than this and if you look into the science vaccines are INEFFECTIVE and DANGEROUS!

That is true, this is a great point that had never crossed my mind. Thanks!

Hi dabaxter,
CBS was foolish to let Sharyl Atkkisson get away. I understand during her investigation of the Benghazi terrorist attack, her home computer was hacked and she now has pending litigation against the government. She also has a book out now that is on my list to read. I wish we had more journalists like her, she really does her homework. She knows the truth about vaccines, I posted some links buried here in all the nonsense that are worth reading. The one where Sharyl interviews other CDC researchers regarding what Dr. William Thompson said etc. Very telling. The truth is out. Many of the mainstream media vaccine articles I'm reading have overwhelming comments questioning the safety of vaccines. It's encouraging to know we're winning the informed consent battle despite the CDC/big pharma/media efforts to continue lying to parents.

Beware of the pharma trollbot shills posting from anonymous proxy servers

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:13 am

New GlaxoSmithKline documents released to Italian court...

http://www.ageofautism.com/2015/01/rece ... utism.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2400 ... 04825_8656

In the reporting period, one must conclude that Infanrix hexa vaccine could have been responsible for at least 69 deaths.
These are all deaths within a small window period (of 3 weeks) after a catastrophic event which has been investigated thoroughly (forensic investigation of sudden unexpected deaths - SIDS/SUDS), therefor ascertainment bias is unlikely to have played a major role.

Table 2 The daily increment in Sudden Death following Infanrix hexa in children ' is tabulated and made available here: http://jacob.puliyel.com/paper.php?id=345

The decelerating incremental-deaths further supports the contention that there is a clear relationship of ‘sudden death’ to the vaccination episode. 42 deaths had taken place in the first three days after vaccination, 16 deaths in the next 3 days between day 3 and day 5, 3 deaths between day 6 and day 8, 2 deaths between day 9 and day 11, and there were only 2 deaths in all of the remaining 10 days. The fact that rate of deaths decreases rapidly and continuously as time elapses after immunization, makes it clear that the deaths are related to the vaccination episode.

This is being posted on PubMed Commons to put it up for open review by the scientific community, on account of its urgency, as this is a matter that involves the lives of children and there is a continuing risk to children.

As the authors of this article are best qualified to peer review this submission, I am inviting each of the authors to review it and to post their review on PubMed Commons.

No "coincidence" here folks ... it can't be denied/ignored/lied about any longer!! :D

Vaccines Proven To Cause Sudden Death in Children – 67 Deaths Only Explicable As Caused By Vaccines – Drug Safety Regulators Had The Information for Over 2 Years And Let Children Die

Posted on January 13, 2015 by ChildHealthSafety

This confirmation vaccines cause children to die suddenly is only hours old and is conclusive. There is no room for argument. It was published today on the US National Library of Medicine’s website.

For decades regulators and public health officials have insisted parents were wrong to blame vaccines when their children died suddenly shortly after vaccination. It was coincidence they would say – nothing more.

The deaths were no more than the number usually to be expected they would add.

But all the time drug safety regulators appear to have been holding the evidence.

A confidential 1271 page GSK document ordered recently by an Italian Court to be published shows that multiple vaccines cause sudden child deaths. [The document is a formal confidential previously unpublished submission by GlaxoSmithKline to the European Medicines Agency from 2011 and 2012.]

The GSK document contains data about deaths occurring as a result of administration of Prevenar 13 vaccine [from Pfizer], Infanrix Hexa from GSK and some other vaccines. Prevenar 13 is given to all British children...

read more: https://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com ... ldren-die/

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:38 pm

http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... -all-time/

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine” – (source) Marica Angell. She is a physician and author, along with being the first woman to serve as editor-in-chief of The New England Journal of Medicine – regarded as one of the most prestigious peer-reviewed medical journals in the world.

Jupiter

Postby Jupiter » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:11 pm

dgdavis64 wrote:http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/01/25/mercks-former-doctor-predicts-gardasil-to-become-the-greatest-medical-scandal-of-all-time/

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine” – (source) Marica Angell. She is a physician and author, along with being the first woman to serve as editor-in-chief of The New England Journal of Medicine – regarded as one of the most prestigious peer-reviewed medical journals in the world.

Oh really.
Let's take a look at your source, Collective Evolution.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Collective_Evolution

Collective-Evolution is a woo-mongering clickbait website. They label themselves as an alternative news source that seeks to expand their way of "thinking" to create "big change" on the planet.

lol Look! They love unnecessary scare quotes as much as you do!

The Wooniverse

Your mind can control your immune system!
Playing fast and loose with the definition of philosophy
Toxins and cleanses
Cannabis and cancer woo
Various types of food woo. Including anti-GMO hysteria
Water fluoridation blocks your third eye and prevents access to the psychic abilities of your soul
Vaccine fear mongering.
Placebo woo
Quantum woo
Free energy
"Portals"
Glyphosate misrepresentation.
Aliens
Antioxidant woo
ZOMG Illuminati!
9/11 truth
Lizard People! and David Icke

Gotta say, that whole fluoridation blocking my third eye and preventing access to the psychic abilities of my inner soul thing sounds totally legit. :wink:

kulkulkan

Postby kulkulkan » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:06 pm

That quote is from this article originally published here (which is written by Marcia Angell, the former editor in chief of The New England Journal of Medicine). This article is quite disturbing as well.

Drug Companies & Doctors: A Story of Corruption, by Marcia Angell
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archive ... orruption/

Jupiter

Postby Jupiter » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:56 pm

kulkulkan wrote:That quote is from this article originally published here (which is written by Marcia Angell, the former editor in chief of The New England Journal of Medicine). This article is quite disturbing as well.

Drug Companies & Doctors: A Story of Corruption, by Marcia Angell
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archive ... orruption/

Regarding Marcia Angell

Angell was a finalist for the permanent post of Editor-in-Chief, but withdrew as a candidate explaining she was retiring to write a book on alternative medicine.
However...

Back in 1998, she wrote, "It is time for the scientific community to stop giving alternative medicine a free ride... There cannot be two kinds of medicine — conventional and alternative. There is only medicine that has been adequately tested and medicine that has not, medicine that works and medicine that may or may not work. Once a treatment has been tested rigorously, it no longer matters whether it was considered alternative at the outset. If it is found to be reasonably safe and effective, it will be accepted."

Well that explains that. (Not really. She seems to be a little conflicted and from an outsider's POV, she looks to be following the money)

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:30 pm

http://vaxtruth.org/2014/08/how-many-af ... cdc-fraud/

UPDATE 02/01/2015: Sources have confirmed that Dr. William Thompson (senior scientist at The CDC) has been granted Official Whistleblower Status and immunity. This paves the way for Dr. William Thompson to go before the United States Congress and testify about the CDC FRAUD regarding vaccine safety and to explain the thousands of documents that have been turned over to congressional representatives.

makingitpossible

Postby makingitpossible » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:33 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/lawrence-s ... 81914.html
Merck, the pharmaceutical giant, is facing a slew of controversies over its Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) vaccine following numerous allegations of wrongdoing from different parties in the medical field, including two former Merck scientists-turned-whistleblowers. A third whistleblower, this one a scientist at the Centers for Disease Control, also promises to bring Merck grief following his confession of misconduct involving the same MMR vaccine.

More at link.

makingitpossible

Postby makingitpossible » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:09 am

Has anybody looked into the new vaccine legislation by state?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/0 ... 31464.html
I don't watch the news but I do know what is going on. I really try not to believe in conspiracy theory but this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. A hundred some come down with a rash which has produced no deaths in U.S. since 2003 yet the vaccine has been documented to produce 83 deaths and obviously there is more but no doctor is going to admit a vaccine causes death.
Then they qoute the death rates in third world countries which they say is from measles but anybody with an ounce of common sense can realize a person in famine, starving to death, with no access to key nutrients and sanitation full of parasites cannot fight off diarrhea let alone measles. But fixing their nutrition status and sanitation costs money and injecting them with poison is profit for us.

Anyways this is a good read on the tetanus vaccine:
http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2014/ ... anych-phd/

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:50 pm

Looks like Thompson has been granted whistleblower immunity. Make sure you read the new changes to the previous "study" conclusions....

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/02/05 ... l-testify/

Flashback to late August 2014:

Shocking revelations about alleged CDC misconduct in a study investigating the link between autism and vaccines have been made even worse by an active campaign to censor and silence the issue in the media.

That CDC whistleblower is back in the news (in the alternative, independent news, anyway).

We’ll get to why in a minute.

First, here’s some background:

In 2004, Dr. William S. Thompson worked on a report for the CDC’s National Immunization Program. That report, which ran in the “Pediatrics” medical journal, came to the conclusion that there’s no link between vaccines and autism and that no racial group is more likely to be damaged by vaccines.

But Thompson said that he and other CDC scientists intentionally fudged the results, manipulating the pool of children they analyzed and limiting the proper number of African-American children from participating. The authors limited black children from showing up in the results by excluding babies without a state of Georgia birth certificate.

(source)

Dr. Thompson came clean during the course of several conversations with Dr. Brian Hooker, who is a researcher (PhD in Bioengineering) and the father of a vaccine-injured child... continues at link

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:57 pm

makingitpossible wrote:Has anybody looked into the new vaccine legislation by state?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/0 ... 31464.html
I don't watch the news but I do know what is going on. I really try not to believe in conspiracy theory but this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. A hundred some come down with a rash which has produced no deaths in U.S. since 2003 yet the vaccine has been documented to produce 83 deaths and obviously there is more but no doctor is going to admit a vaccine causes death.
Then they qoute the death rates in third world countries which they say is from measles but anybody with an ounce of common sense can realize a person in famine, starving to death, with no access to key nutrients and sanitation full of parasites cannot fight off diarrhea let alone measles. But fixing their nutrition status and sanitation costs money and injecting them with poison is profit for us.

Anyways this is a good read on the tetanus vaccine:
http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2014/ ... anych-phd/

Don't you find it silly we had 6 times more measles cases last year and no hysteria? Unvaccinated kids have been attending public schools with waivers for years but suddenly *now* it's a big problem and we have to change exemption laws? Contrived and manipulated to increase slumping vaccine uptake and sales. How long will they get away with this?

makingitpossible

Postby makingitpossible » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:33 am

I don't know but it is the educated people that aren't vaccinating. This has been shown in a few studies. Up to 10% of people from California use waivers in the schools now. Most I assume aren't going to start vaccinating because the Big Pharma and government tells them to.
In my state I have to probably soon go sit in front of a pediatrician while he tells me the risks and then I will in turn tell him the risks of vaccinating. What a waste of insurance money.
I think Big Pharma knows they are losing and government is trying to help them out for whatever reason I have no idea. But in reality all the evidence is there of the rates going down before vaccination, of the "seriousness" of the diseases, and though I don't think most people are coming around to the risks of vaccines more and more are.
But what they do in the meantime is a big question. I don't know of any parents who will just give in and vaccinate that aren't vaccinating now. So not sure what they will do then. I guess fire a lot of teachers. Good plan.

makingitpossible

Postby makingitpossible » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:27 pm

It's not just the measles vaccine we are being lied to please watch this http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/disso ... usions.htm

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:56 am

makingitpossible wrote:It's not just the measles vaccine we are being lied to please watch this http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/disso ... usions.htm

This latest hysteria is getting crazy. Paul Offit making good on his promise to attack parents rights and vaccine waivers that have been in place for years. They're becoming even more unhinged.

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:12 pm

"CDC a cesspool of corruption"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxz2sbEci8M

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Wed May 13, 2015 12:16 am

http://cronkitenewsonline.com/2015/05/p ... lds-death/

Friday, May 8, 2015
By Jessica Boehm
Cronkite News

WASHINGTON – Erin Holmes got $250,000 she didn’t want, “blood money” her husband didn’t want to spend.

The money came from the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program for her son, Jacob, who died in 2002 from a brain condition after receiving his measles-mumps-rubella and varicella vaccines. Holmes filed a claim and was quickly awarded the “worst money” she’d ever received.

“It’s just kind of like, they hand you this check and it’s done,” said Holmes, whose son went through six months of seizures and hospital visits before he died. “I can’t even describe the feeling. They’re like, ‘Oh, well, we’re sorry we killed your kid. Here’s some money.’”

Holmes didn’t want the money – but as an “angry parent” she wanted to do something more. So she reached out to a lawyer in Las Vegas who told her that the money she collected from the compensation program was “Jacob’s money” – and she could still sue for her own suffering.

“You can sue for yourself and so that was the loophole that he found,” said Holmes, a resident of Pahrump, Nevada.

She filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Merck and Co. – a manufacturer of MMR, varicella and other vaccines – alleging “negligence, strict product liability, negligent design, failure to warn, misrepresentation, express warranty, implied warranty of merchantability, implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, and punitive damages,” according to court documents.

Her attorney, Marty Keach, said their argument was that “there’s nothing in that statute (the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act) that takes away the parent’s claims.”

continues at link

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Mon May 18, 2015 8:44 pm

http://www.autisminvestigated.com/salon ... -immunity/

Salon Founder: “Deadly Immunity” Retraction “Smacks of Editorial Cowardice”

May 19, 2015 12:30 am

By Jake Crosby

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has an article up on his personal website that gives fascinating insight into the retraction of his piece “Deadly Immunity” by Salon.com, including a letter from the site’s founder. In his letter to Kennedy last month, Salon.com founder and former editor-in-chief David Talbot condemned Salon’s retraction of Kennedy’s 2005 article on the government cover-up of harm – such as autism and other developmental disorders – caused by thimerosal. The piece was retracted in 2011 by Salon’s then-editor Kerry Lauerman, who said at the time, “We’ve grown to believe the best reader service is to delete the piece entirely.” Talbot slammed Lauerman’s decision, saying – among other criticisms – that it “smacks of editorial cowardice”:

I was dismayed when I first heard that Salon had removed your article about the hazards of thimerosal from its web archives. As you know, I was no longer the editor of Salon when your article was published. And I am not an expert on the subject. But without taking a position on mercury preservatives in vaccines, I know enough about the debate — and about the pharmaceutical industry’s general track record on putting profits before people, as well as the compromised nature of regulatory oversight in this country when it comes to powerful industries — to know that “disappearing” your article was not the proper decision.

continues at link...

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Thu May 28, 2015 9:49 am

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/blog/at ... -hijacked/

Whistleblower Contact’s Attorney: Andrew Wakefield “Hijacked The Story”

By Jake Crosby | Autism Investigated | May 26, 2015

In a videotaped lecture given to the group “Moms in Charge,” de-licensed British doctor Andrew Wakefield defended his outing of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) whistleblower scientist William Thompson. While silently backing off from the previously dispelled claim that the disclosure was with Thompson’s permission, Wakefield suggested the outing was in cooperation with Thompson’s first point of contact outside the CDC: autism scientist and parent Dr. Brian Hooker. But like Wakefield’s earlier claim, his claim that his outing of Thompson was in cooperation with Hooker is in stark contrast to what really happened according to correspondence with an attorney he had been working closely with.

The below August 22nd-dated email sent to Brian Hooker by Attorney Robert Reeves – who has represented Hooker during his FOIA litigation against CDC and who also sits on the Focus for Health Foundation board with him – tells a story radically different from Wakefield’s. In particular, Reeves reveals that he and Hooker were trying to bring major media coverage for the whistleblower story when it was “hijacked” by Wakefield in contradiction to what he led Hooker to believe in previous discussions:

Brian,

Hoping to talk to you about the Andy Wakefield situation – Andy revealing WB’s name on Robert Scott Bell radio. If this happens it is about as nonstrategic as you can get. It may kill the major media’s willingness to report this. Don’t forget they are all owned by Phama-vaccine.

continues at link

dgdavis64

Postby dgdavis64 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:58 pm

https://sharylattkisson.com/government- ... m-website/

Recent Rise in Vaccine Victims’ Court Decisions and Concessions Not Reflected in Revised Government Chart

In March, the federal government removed the latest vaccine injury court statistics—more than a year’s worth of data—from one of its publicly reported charts. It was an abrupt departure from the normal practice of updating the figures monthly.

Wiping the latest data means the “adjudication” chart on a government website no longer reflects the recent, sharp rise in court victories for plaintiffs who claimed their children were seriously injured or killed by one or more vaccines.

Since January of 2014, twice as many victims have won court decisions than the previous eight years combined. In these court decisions, a judge ruled the evidence showed vaccines “more likely than not” caused the plaintiff’s injuries.

Also on the rise is the number of vaccine injury cases the government has “conceded”: up 55% in a little over one year.

As a result of the recent website changes, neither of these trends is reflected on the current “adjudication” chart.

Since its inception in 2013, the “adjudication” chart included monthly, updated totals. But shortly after publishing the March 2015 chart, the government removed the 2015 and 2014 data, reverting back to outdated statistics from 2013.

The chart appears on the government vaccine court website, which falls under Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), an agency of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

In the unusual vaccine court, the government acts on behalf of pharmaceutical companies rather than the public, defending vaccine makers against alleged victims. Money damages are not paid by vaccine companies, but through fees collected from patients on every dose of vaccine.

Older Data Doesn’t Reflect Uptick in Awards to Vaccine Victims...

more at link

Winnie

Postby Winnie » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:21 am

Looks like Sharyl Attkisson is whipping up another conspiracy for the suckers who won’t bother to check her facts.

She took her misunderstanding of the first table listed (the one now synced with the time period through 2013 vaccine distribution) and assumed award data was removed (WIPED! OMG!). The award data in the first table was just synced with the most recent CDC vaccine distribution data (continuing to compare award numbers outside of years included in the distribution data isn’t very meaningful really). This particular table has always included the vaccine distribution data (in the past through 2012). Not really a very useful table, IMO, one way or another, since filing and adjudication timelines complicate a comparison.

The info about filings, adjudications, dismissals, and awards – from 1988 until current month -- are still there. She does make a confusing mess of the terms in her article, however (she doesn’t seem to have a clear understanding of these herself), and I noted some errors in her reporting of numbers (seemed to confuse “filed” and “compensated” numbers at one point).

From her article:
Older Data Doesn’t Reflect Uptick in Awards to Vaccine Victims

Note: HRSA provided me the “actual numbers through April 2015″ cited below, upon my request, even though the agency has made the decision not to publicly post those numbers.
The number of compensated cases (awards) are listed by year – including those for 2015 updated through June 1, 2015 – quite publicly – in the Awards Paid table on page 8. Checking site captures via wayback (April and earlier) as well as a google cache from May, 2015, nothing about these award numbers appears to have been "wiped." These award numbers (by year) have been included on the site and continue to be updated with each monthly edition.

Vaccine Court Stats: Harder to Find
Apparently it was for Sharyl.

She didn’t need to request this info from the CDC (though that makes her sound like quite the important investigative sleuth, huh?) – all she needed to do was scroll to page 8 of the pdf. One can add the award numbers beginning from whatever year they choose through the present, assuming their 3rd grade math skills aren’t similarly “hard to find.” ;P
Winnie
"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember."

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”