Working parents of children with autism

Discuss autism theories, media stories, and efforts to put ASD on the government agenda here.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Forum rules
Please limit quotes from articles to five paragraphs. Also, researchers may post study information here.
alyssapettey

Working parents of children with autism

Postby alyssapettey » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:45 pm

Hello,

My name is Alyssa Pettey and I am graduate student in the Industrial-Organizational Psychology program at California State University, San Bernardino. I am currently working on my master's thesis, which is examining work-family conflict and parenting stress for parents of children with autism. To date, there is little known about the experiences of parents of children with autism as they manage to integrate work and family. As a result, I am seeking to advance this knowledge to inform organizations on ways to help parents more effectively meet the demands of both work and family.

If you are currently working at least part-time, I would greatly appreciate it if you could take my 8-12 minute survey. You will find the link below:

http://csusbpsych.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_d4f4iN6V7uyXhxX

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
Alyssa Pettey
apettey@csusb.edu
Last edited by alyssapettey on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

alyssapettey

Re: Working parents of children with autism

Postby alyssapettey » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:39 pm

Hello,

Thank you for those who have already responded to my survey, your participation is greatly appreciated!

For those who would still wish to participate, the survey will remain open until I receive enough respondents to allow for meaningful conclusions to be drawn. The survey should take no longer than 12 minutes or so.

Thank you all for your help, I really appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Alyssa

Return to “Autism Articles, Studies & Politics”