Being Seen by Anlor

Publish Your Reviews of Books / Videos about Autism, PDD or Asperger's.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Forum rules
Book authors may post about their own books, if they identify themselves as the author.
Anlor

Being Seen by Anlor

Postby Anlor » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:44 pm

I am autistic and was only formally diagnosed 5 years ago. Between being born and raised in France, having had a son and practicing Zen for the past 15 years, I decided to write down a memoir about some of my experiences. A publisher has taken it on and is right now in the midst of editing it, and he told me he found it "insightful" (his word). I do not yet have a definite date for its release. About a year ago I started a blog (which I first write in English, then translates in French) in order to promote my book. The blog sit is http://autizen.com. I would love to find "my readers", people who are interested. I just started a newsletter in order to keep those who are interested up to date, there is a sign up sheet for it on my blog.
Anlor

Anlor

Re: Being Seen by Anlor

Postby Anlor » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:44 pm

Hi to whoever reads this, a huge number I hope!

It has now been almost a year since my last post. My book Being Seen was published a few months ago and can now be ordered on Amazon, Barns and Nobles and other book retailers, for $14.99 (that's the paperback version, the electronic one also exists and is on Amazon and others too).
Also, I have created a website for it, http://anlordavin.com, on which you can find more information such as interviews (one is in French!), reviews, and more.

I SURE HOPE MANY OF YOU READ MY BOOK, SO FAR IT HAS RECEIVED GOOD REVIEWS :D

Thank you, I am grateful to have found you, and please give me your feedback (my website has a form that comes directly to my email inbox, so I am much less likely to miss it...honestly, I had not checked here in a long time).

I wish the best to us "auties",

Anlor

Return to “Autism Book Reviews”