AWESOME NEW KID'S BOOK SERIES FOR AUTISM

Publish Your Reviews of Books / Videos about Autism, PDD or Asperger's.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Forum rules
Book authors may post about their own books, if they identify themselves as the author.
rbdaniels260

AWESOME NEW KID'S BOOK SERIES FOR AUTISM

Postby rbdaniels260 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:28 pm

As a past social worker for Arc Easter Seals, an advocate for my disabled son, I have designed a book series called, "The KeyS To Me". The first book in the series is called, "What She Says & What I See". Chris, is a four year old boy, with Autism and other ailments. His mother says the phrase, "Night, night, don't let the bed bugs bite." She doesn't understand why he can't go to sleep. With illuminating illustrations and easy to read rhyming words, the story is sure to delight any child.

To read reviews, please go to : barnesandnoble.com , amazon.com, and goodreads.com . Ronnie B. Daniels is the name.

I also have a blog in which I share my stories. There you can read the triumphs, tribulations, and thoughts on matters I've faced, having a child with disabilities. Please feel free to sign up for our newsletter, Our Puzzle Pieces. There, we hit on controversial topics, uplifting/enlightening stories from others parents, tips & tricks from doctors/lawyers/insurance companies, etc..word of the month, and much more. http://www.rbdaniels.com/ scroll down the HOME page, enter the email and submit.

Feel free to stop by my twitter and Fb page. We have a lot of exciting and new things going on! Come check it out.

Return to “Autism Book Reviews”