Healing the symptoms known as Autism by Kerri Rivera

Publish Your Reviews of Books / Videos about Autism, PDD or Asperger's.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Forum rules
Book authors may post about their own books, if they identify themselves as the author.
Nil

Healing the symptoms known as Autism by Kerri Rivera

Postby Nil » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Healing the symptoms known as Autism by Kerri Rivera with Kimberly McDaniel

As of May 2013, 93 children previously diagnosed with regressive autism were able to shed their autism diagnosis, their symptoms, and return to an overall state of health and vitality using the protocols revealed in this book. Kerri Rivera has outlined a very complete approach to autism recovery that includes an understanding of the importance of Biofilm theory and protocol. She recommends safe interventions that do no harm, and are helping to confront a growing epidemic. Kerri Rivera's approach includes common sense dietary recommendations, the use of supplements to restore balance to the body and immune system, as well as mild oxidative therapies to address chronic infection and inflammation. She has taken children who were in the throes of autism (meaning chronic illness) to healing. The symptoms being labeled as autism are fading away, the children are talking and socializing, and their ATEC scores prove beyond a shadow of a doubt what their parents are claiming: their children no longer have autism. Kerri Rivera's grasp of a biomedical approach to Autism recovery, paired with her passion for service has allowed families of all socioeconomic backgrounds to have what they might never have otherwise found: a means by which to help their children. This book contains over 120 testimonials from parents (and some of the children themselves) describing their journey and resulting success.
Last edited by Nil on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Nil

Re: Healing the symptons known as Autism by Kerri Rivera

Postby Nil » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:54 pm

We have a 16 year old son who recovered thanks to the protocol outlined in the Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism book. The Chlorine Dioxide (CD) protocol is fairly straightforward to follow and quite inexpensive. I think the CD protocol is a game changer for recovery from Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), and so many other chronic and terminal health problems. This book is very valuable as it makes the CD protocol very accessible in simple language to people all over the world. The book goes in detail on how to follow the CD protocol and the accompanying parasite protocol in easy to follow format and execute. There are support groups for this book at http://www.cdautsim.org. There is no more any excuse to give up on any ASD kid or even adult. Everyone now has a very high chance of recovery at a very low cost in a very rapid manner. Thanks to the authors Kerri Rivera and and Kimberly McDaniel for this timely gift to the world.

mimicry

Postby mimicry » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:26 pm

I think you will find that most of us have issues forcing bleach down autistic children's throats and up their bums. And before you make the "it's not bleach argument" search the forum for the previous discussion, no sense repating it again.

Nil

Postby Nil » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:29 pm

There is a lot of misinformation around the use of CD (Chlorine Dioxide).

CD is not a household bleach like Clorox.
If someone really want to understand how the CD protocol works, I would suggest reading the book, which also explains in great detail the difference between regular bleach and CD.

The CD that is used for ASD recovery is a very weak aqueous solution that is safe.

There are more than 93 ASD recovered kids and many more recovering rapidly by the use of CD.

Please see this video on how the World Health Organization is using CD to fight disease in Africa now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jY2yab0uLc

mimicry

Postby mimicry » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:47 pm

Yes, misinformation indeed. Why take the word of several noted scientists, the FDA, the state of Washington, the Canadian and Australlian governments when compared to ArchBishop Humble and his false church? Surely faith alone should make mms safe.
Mms is safe as a mouthwash and a water purifer in miniscule amounts. Mms is a industrial bleaching agent, anyone with an ounce of understanding in chemistry recognizes that there are more bleaching chemicals than household bleach, and saying it's not clorox when confronted with the fact that it is indeed bleach is misleading and preys on the desperation of parents looking for hope for their children. Not in forcing them to drink bleach until they are close to vomiting and stripping their intestional linings with a caustic chemical. All who try to sell this to autistic children and their families should be disgusted with themselves.

ivansmom

Postby ivansmom » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:12 pm

Nothing succeeds like success, and bravo to Kerri Rivera and the warrior moms who have used this treatment for finding a process that has succeeded for them. Mothers need choices for themselves and their kiddos. Not everyone will want to do this, and they're free to try other methods to return their kiddos to NT status. I send them lots of blessings

I have found that nothing brings out naysayers like success - and particularly in the medical field, and with a therapy that is not officially sanctioned by the AMA, FDA, etc. I, personally, lost faith in the AMA and FDA years ago.

Nil

Postby Nil » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:26 pm

The FDA and CDC gave us vaccines that caused ASD for so many and they are still in denial.

Here is just one example of FDA approving CD:
http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/c ... fr=173.325

There is no death of injury by the use of CD. On the contrary there are thousands of people alive and recovered from chronic and terminal diseases because of the use of CD.

mimicry

Postby mimicry » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:37 pm

False. There has been DEATH and injury due to mms. I would type it out but wiki does a nice (fully citated) job of outlining them. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_ ... Supplement

Nil

Postby Nil » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:01 am

The link has a lot of completely inaccurate and erroneous information.

mimicry

Postby mimicry » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:29 am

The link has almost 40 REPUTIBLE sources? Where are your sources? I see nothing. Oh and since you used the WHO, here is their published information on chlorine dioxide. Since they say to avoid human contact at all costs, not quite the ringing endorsement you claim. http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www. ... 9vxIR3iARQ

Nil

Postby Nil » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:30 pm

The WHO link provided is from 2002, I provided a video of WHO in 2013 now using Chlorine Dioxide.

Table salt used in large quantities will cause problems and can be fatal just like a large number of other things in the kitchen.
One has to follow a proper safe protocol for recovery from ASD.

The FDA, CDC, NIH, big Pharma, the whole medical establishment is in complete denial about mercury and Vaccine problems and these organizations are very reputable.

The FDA has both vilified CD and approved its use at the same time. Please see link I provided earlier.

RobinG

Postby RobinG » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:17 pm

This book has absolutely saved my sons life. After his vaccine injury 18 years ago, my son has suffered learning disabilities his entire life. He was severely autistic. He was tossed around from school to school as the numbers special education children grew and grew. Our son was still being taught how to tell time and do simple math at age 17. We did biomed and spent about $2500 on Hair, stool, urine, and blood tests and found that our son had high oxalates, he was bottomed out on B12 , vitamin D , he had severe digestive distress.

When we started b12 injections and the other DAN protocol, our son progressively got worse. He self injured to the point of breaking his bones, clawed his eyes. He lost all language and stopped responding to us and began to drool. He put holes through my walls and became very aggressive throwing metal chairs across the room. Then he began to run havoc on our neighborhood. Our first police incident was after he had kicked down a neighbors fence. The week before that was him destroying a cement lawn furniture in another neighbors yard. We had hit ROCK BOTTOM.

The next move was for us to turn him over to a group home. Then what? About that time we heard about the treatments with CD. Since my husband is a biology teacher, and I have training in wilderness survival and having to use water purification tablets, we understand the uses for Chlorine Dioxide. After all the recommended Dan protocol, we finally realized that the reason our son was lacking in B12 and the others was because he was filled with Parasites and these deficiencies were caused by the parasites. It was their favorite food. It was the fact that our son may have been suffering from parasite infection that was our biggest shock. Before starting treatment on our son we began the treatments on ourselves. We soon found that through our own results , that it was time to start healing our son.

We had no where to go but up.

Within a few days we saw our first parasites, and the self injury began to diminish. We have been doing treatments for our son for 3 1/2 months. We are getting our boy back. The protocol that is lined out in this book has literally saved our sons life. He is no longer aggressive like before and the amounts of parasites that are coming out of our son is shocking. The biggest question here needs to be why on earth has billions of dollars been spent on autism research in the genetic components, older fathers, smoking mothers and other hokey guesses and theories when all the time our childrens immune systems have been destroyed from Vaccines, pollution, antibiotic over use, and GMO foods. From these assaults their bodies have not been able to fight off anything and so they are filled with viruses, yeast, flukes, candida, ropeworms, ascaris, tapeworms, and hook worms by the thousands. Think about it. Autism is infestation of parasites.

Those fighting this cure we have found are welcome to allow their autistic children to continue to suffer. I choose to heal mine. And he is Talking again and smiling and I am finally meeting a son I never knew his whole life long. Thank you Kerri Rivera, words can not express the feeling of having our son back. You are an angel. Bless you.

mimicry

Postby mimicry » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:45 am

First of all, youtube videos produced by fake religion ArchBishop Humble and his government regulation dodging Genesys Church do not count as a reputable source. Second the video is about the Ugandan Red Cross, the undertaking described not even remotely considered a clinical trial. Not an endorsement by the World Health Organization. The link I posted is their official, straight from the horses mouth stand on chlorine dioxide.

So again, where are your reputable, non-puesoscience based sources? That's right, they simply don't exist. You advocate, and possibly give your children with autism mms (if you even have children, you are rather singular in yours sales posts) an unproven, toxic, caustic chemical with evidence of harm, whose sale and use is outright banned in some countries, not allowed to be marketed as a cure in the u.s and officially warned not to ingest by the FDA.
I will likely end up letting you get your last word in, which will be nothing more than another attempt to use logical fallacy to detract and spin from the actual facts. But I believe parents should have access to all sides of a situation, especially before sitting back and doing nothing in the face of people who would jeopardize the well-being of a group of children for financial gain.

Nil

Postby Nil » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:21 pm

US federal authorities have allowed the use of chlorine dioxide for numerous uses already and have even issued patents.

Look at this from the FDA:
http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/c ... fr=173.325

mimicry

Postby mimicry » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Absolutely none of which include human ingestion. But I'll be sure to get some next time I want to slaughter chicken.

As I predicted, just another logical fallcy as no one argues that it doesn't have it's use as a chemical. That it's 'medicine' is the issue.

-Sophie-

Postby -Sophie- » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:04 pm

RobinG wrote:This book has absolutely saved my sons life. After his vaccine injury 18 years ago, my son has suffered learning disabilities his entire life. He was severely autistic. He was tossed around from school to school as the numbers special education children grew and grew. Our son was still being taught how to tell time and do simple math at age 17. We did biomed and spent about $2500 on Hair, stool, urine, and blood tests and found that our son had high oxalates, he was bottomed out on B12 , vitamin D , he had severe digestive distress.

When we started b12 injections and the other DAN protocol, our son progressively got worse. He self injured to the point of breaking his bones, clawed his eyes. He lost all language and stopped responding to us and began to drool. He put holes through my walls and became very aggressive throwing metal chairs across the room. Then he began to run havoc on our neighborhood. Our first police incident was after he had kicked down a neighbors fence. The week before that was him destroying a cement lawn furniture in another neighbors yard. We had hit ROCK BOTTOM.

The next move was for us to turn him over to a group home. Then what? About that time we heard about the treatments with CD. Since my husband is a biology teacher, and I have training in wilderness survival and having to use water purification tablets, we understand the uses for Chlorine Dioxide. After all the recommended Dan protocol, we finally realized that the reason our son was lacking in B12 and the others was because he was filled with Parasites and these deficiencies were caused by the parasites. It was their favorite food. It was the fact that our son may have been suffering from parasite infection that was our biggest shock. Before starting treatment on our son we began the treatments on ourselves. We soon found that through our own results , that it was time to start healing our son.

We had no where to go but up.

Within a few days we saw our first parasites, and the self injury began to diminish. We have been doing treatments for our son for 3 1/2 months. We are getting our boy back. The protocol that is lined out in this book has literally saved our sons life. He is no longer aggressive like before and the amounts of parasites that are coming out of our son is shocking. The biggest question here needs to be why on earth has billions of dollars been spent on autism research in the genetic components, older fathers, smoking mothers and other hokey guesses and theories when all the time our childrens immune systems have been destroyed from Vaccines, pollution, antibiotic over use, and GMO foods. From these assaults their bodies have not been able to fight off anything and so they are filled with viruses, yeast, flukes, candida, ropeworms, ascaris, tapeworms, and hook worms by the thousands. Think about it. Autism is infestation of parasites.

Those fighting this cure we have found are welcome to allow their autistic children to continue to suffer. I choose to heal mine. And he is Talking again and smiling and I am finally meeting a son I never knew his whole life long. Thank you Kerri Rivera, words can not express the feeling of having our son back. You are an angel. Bless you.

If there were an "infestation" of serious -autism -causing-parasites "by the thousands" then you would have seen some kind of symptomology in the 18+ years you claim not to have known your son.
Cough. Wheezing. Stomach upset. Headaches, Nausea. Diarrhea. With blood, even. Vomiting. Maybe a visible worm or two out of all those "thousands" ....
Treatment for the kind of common "parasites" that you mention here isn't chlorine dioxide for months. Get real.

RobinG

Postby RobinG » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:20 pm

I have found that while some families have found success with Vitamin B12 as a treatment for their younger children, it is simply just giving additional nutrients to both the child and the parasites. It is buying time. However, as the parasites grow, the autistic symptoms will become worse, horribly worse.

Our son was autistic and developmentally delayed but otherwise talking and happy and able to be involved in every event of our lives. The time that we knew nothing of his parasite infestation was time lost. The parasites we have seen after growing in our son for 18 years were enormous. Some as big around as your pinky finger and 1 to 3 feet long. We assume that the parasites even migrated to his brain since he was clawing his face. There are thousands of parasites and many different types. Our son weights 160 pounds. The difference in controlling a 50 pound autistic child is a world of difference that the aggression of a 160 pound child.

The protocol lined out in this book uses a low voltage system for helping the body to kill and dispel the parasites. There is alot to do, in my groups there are 26 pound three year olds getting 18 inch parasites out in droves. I am not quite sure why anyone would be standing around with arms folded saying "No" to a treatment. Listen up. Autism is not that the children lack nutrients.....It is an EXCESS. Their immune system have shut down and they are full of yeast, candida, biofilm and worms. WORMS.

The book also points out a parasite protocol. It is a series of instruction on the behaviors of the parasites, where they migrate to mate over the moon cycles and how to destroy them. It is magical to see our children heal. For those who choose to argue in faith given to every entity of the CDC, NIH, FDA. Well, I wish you well.

RobinG

Postby RobinG » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:35 pm

If there were an "infestation" of serious -autism -causing-parasites "by the thousands" then you would have seen some kind of symptomology in the 18+ years you claim not to have known your son.
Cough. Wheezing. Stomach upset. Headaches, Nausea. Diarrhea. With blood, even. Vomiting. Maybe a visible worm or two out of all those "thousands" ....
Treatment for the kind of common "parasites" that you mention here isn't chlorine dioxide for months. Get real.

Sophie,
You imply these things would happen. They probably would in a functioning immune system. His immune system stopped functioning. It was dead. Yes, we saw blood. The occasionally bloody nose, now we assume it was the parasites migrating to his brain. No vomiting and the rest? Well, autistic children don't communicate these things. Why did we not see a worm or two? Our son took care of his own personal hygiene. If you doubt what is happening to all these children, you are welcome to join CD autism and get an eye full. If you argue just for the sake of arguing, then you might want to consider getting treatments. That is parasite behavior. The nature of removing the parasites is not simple. Once you read and educate yourself you will see how difficult it is. Meanwhile. We keep going. Day after day, hour after hour.

You do not believe or think that we are making this up, that is your decision. I wish you well and hope that you are not in the same situation. It is hell.

Nil

Re: Healing the symptoms known as Autism by Kerri Rivera

Postby Nil » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:26 am

dabaxter

Postby dabaxter » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:46 am

mimicry wrote:There has been DEATH and injury due to mms.

I haven't heard this. Somebody died doing the MMS protocol? Got a link to a news story about it?
$5 off iherb.com. Use:REW815/$5 off pureformulas.com Use:RJNXCX

Return to “Autism Book Reviews”