Parasite Zapper

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Nikosmom

Parasite Zapper

Postby Nikosmom » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:39 pm

We just got our parasite zapper and so far I am impressed. It is really easy to do. I held the copper handles while I was reading posts on the forum. It only takes 7 minutes at each interval. (3 total seperated by 20 minutes break each time.) My daughter is holding them now while she watches Princess Videos online. At first it feels a little but tingly, but nothing major. I am going to try and get my son to do it while he watches a video. I may have to bribe him by feeding him a popsicle while he holds him, but I'll see. My daughter said, "the zapper will make my tummy feel better." I am sure I can even zap them at night while they sleep. I think I can even get my husband to try it, in exchange for 7 minutes of ESPN.

I feel a bit charged even giddy, almost like I just had some espresso. I will report any effects after we do the full zapping protocol, but so far so good.
Niko- Age 4.3 Recovered from ASD
Ilianna- Age 2.10 Recovered from PDD-NOS and Severe Gut problems

Ian's mom

Postby Ian's mom » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:52 pm

Keep us posted--very interested
After the storm comes the rainbow.

TamiW

Postby TamiW » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:23 pm

Where did you get yours? What kind is it?
Tami

Nikosmom

Postby Nikosmom » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:55 pm

Update-
I only zapped my daughter twice last night, because by the third time she was busy playing and wasn't interested. I didn't think it was a big deal so I didnt press the issue. This morning she seemed ok and then right after breakfast she projectile vomited. She continued vomiting every 30 minutes and I thought it was so strange. My kids rarely get sick since being on homeopathy and if they do it is a little cold. None of the rest of us have even an inkling of illness right now. Then I remembered Hulda Clark state their is a purpose for zapping three times. The first time the parasites die. However, when they die they release toxins, viruses and bacteria. You zap the second time to kill those. The third time is to make sure you killed everything. I am thinking her vomiting has to be related. I zapped her again today and she stopped vomiting and said she felt better. She still seemed like her tummy felt sick. I zapped her again and she felt a bit better but still seems a bit weak. I am going to zap her a third time and see how she is doing. Ok, I just zapped her and she is already feeling better. She was too weak to hold the handles so I put them on her feet (she liked that!) and she is giggling and in good spirits again. She was constipated this morning so I will be curious to see if anything comes out in her stool.
I played around with it last night and ended up zapping about 6 times at different frequencies. I feel great today!!! I have energy, and my mood is great. (I struggle with depression)

We ordered our zapper (The parazapper CC) from
http://www.petzapper.com it does not come with instructions but you can order the instructions seperately. (A bunch of hoops to jump through because the FDA doesn't want it to be used for medical purposes.)

amanda NC

Postby amanda NC » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Wow. No vomiting here, but the first time I used it I did get sick in bed for a week. And nobody else did. I felt sure at the time it was huge die-off, and then I was worried about using it on my kids, but I had really overdone it and had zapped myself daily for many days instead of easing into it (and I have huge problems with my kidneys.) So, bad idea. No negatives this time around, and my son is just doing great. Really great. And for the first time in a very long time, my tongue is getting pinkish, and the white coating is going away (not completely yet, but going in the right direction.) My kids have coated tongues with the spots that Stan Kurtz thinks are indicative of a viral infection, and I will be interested to see if that goes away. Now, THAT would be huge!! I feel sure we still have strep issues, as that's what cropped up when we began the LDN (my son got strep twice in a month with no exposure to it; noone else got sick.) Keep us posted!! I hope your little darling feels better, bless her little heart.
Amanda, mom of 3

Nikosmom

Postby Nikosmom » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Very interesting!! My main reason for the zapper was not parasites although I know it is an issue. I was more interested in how the zapper cures viruses. I was fascinated at how simple it was for her to treat HIV. I figured if it can kill HIV than it for sure can zap my daughters HHV6 and my sons measles. I always wondered how Magic Johnson all of the sudden was no longer HIV positive. I wondered if he used a zapper? I am queen of autoimmune diseases so I don't care what it kills in me just as long as I can function normally without the fatigue, depression, aches, etc. I have felt all great which NEVER happens!

Do you know if the zapper works for yeast? If you have pink tongues that would make sense. I wonder if it worked on my daughters yeast because she had a white tongue last week and we have been trying to get the yeast in check. Her vomiting is almost like a terrible yeast die-off. Charcoal has been helping her too. Imagine if it does kill the yeast and all this time us parents have been fighting yeast like crazy and this simple zapper that the FDA wants to squash actually works! It would be a dream come true!

Anyway, after I zapped her the vomiting stopped. She is running a fever and is a little weak, but otherwise doing fine. It seems more like die-off reactions than illness and her and her brother are inseperable so if she was sick, he would be too, yet we are all fine.

We will have to keep updating and comparing experiences.

amanda NC

Postby amanda NC » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:10 pm

Amazing!! Yes, it is supposed to work on both yeast and molds--which is originally why I got it last year. And now, like you, I was most interested in the effect on virals, as my son is a "measles guy" as well, with very high titers. My dd hasn't been tested officially, but I am sure she's viral also. Just many things that point to it. As I understood from the book, it should kill off all "lower life forms" that are living in the body--but not in the actual gut. But she said that even though the zapper doesn't kill the parasites actually in the gut, it often would make them sterile, which is almost as good. This is all just fascinating to me. Could it really be this simple?

And was Magic Johnson really not HIV positive anymore???!! I didn't know that! This zapper's been around many years, so it surely could be that he knew about it.

I am thrilled to hear you're feeling so much better yourself! Your health sounds like mine--and I am feeling better too, and am actually walking and such. But I have found out this week that my food sensitivities have NOT gone away, as I tried a few "off diet" things and poisoned myself. I have a HUGE headache and am very grumpy right now from a coffee I got at the health food store. I really miss coffee, more than just about anything I've had to give up!! But, yes-- please do update, and I will also. My son is ON today again! Yayy!!
Amanda, mom of 3

amanda NC

Postby amanda NC » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:11 pm

Amazing!! Yes, it is supposed to work on both yeast and molds--which is originally why I got it last year. And now, like you, I was most interested in the effect on virals, as my son is a "measles guy" as well, with very high titers. My dd hasn't been tested officially, but I am sure she's viral also. Just many things that point to it. As I understood from the book, it should kill off all "lower life forms" that are living in the body--but not in the actual gut. But she said that even though the zapper doesn't kill the parasites actually in the gut, it often would make them sterile, which is almost as good. This is all just fascinating to me. Could it really be this simple?

And was Magic Johnson really not HIV positive anymore???!! I didn't know that! This zapper's been around many years, so it surely could be that he knew about it.

I am thrilled to hear you're feeling so much better yourself! Your health sounds like mine--and I am feeling better too, and am actually walking and such. But I have found out this week that my food sensitivities have NOT gone away, as I tried a few "off diet" things and poisoned myself. I have a HUGE headache and am very grumpy right now from a coffee I got at the health food store. I really miss coffee, more than just about anything I've had to give up!! But, yes-- please do update, and I will also. My son is ON today again! Yayy!!
Amanda, mom of 3

Nikosmom

Postby Nikosmom » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:06 pm

I hear you on coffee! I did a 21 day detox and kicked coffee for good! In fact that 21 day diet changed how I eat and view food totally! Now I drink tea which isn't always great but I found a tea I LOVE. It is made by AVEDA it is just licorice and peppermint but is DELICIOUS. It is also expensive! I found a knock off by Yogi teas called Egyptian Licorice Mint for abround $4-5. It is not as good but with one packet of stevia it tastes pretty good.

I know it can't reach pathogens in the gut, but I am going to just keep zapping and try to reach whatever I can. I am curious to see how I feel after a few weeks of zapping. I ordered the parazapper instruction book which goes into alot more detail and tips than Hulda Clark so I will share if there is anything new.

amanda NC

Postby amanda NC » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:19 pm

Could you share a bit about the 21-day detox diet you did? I'd love to try something like that--and I know I need to lose the coffee :( .

I was confused a bit by all the "zapper styles" on the link you posted. It looks complicated. Did it all make sense when you got the book?
Amanda, mom of 3

RecoveringNicholas

Postby RecoveringNicholas » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:30 pm

My hubby loves the egyptian licorice tea!

I have to admit, your conversation has me intrigued. I bought a zapper last night. Which book did you buy??

Nikosmom

Postby Nikosmom » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:16 pm

I did the Martha Vineyard 21 Day Detox Diet. I know there are many other cleanse type detox diets too. I bought the book first and then bought the kit off ebay. You can always look at what is in the kit and try to find it cheaper on your own. I think the cheapest I have heard is a 30 day supply for $85-$100. It sounds like alot but you aren't eating for 3 weeks aside for juicing, teas and fresh soups. I made my husband do it too and our grocery bill was down to $20-$40 a week for the veggies at the Farmer's Market. I felt great on the diet and lost weight. I did do the additional protocol which she states you get better results from (colonics, enemas, lymph node brushing and massage etc) I also incorporated meditation and relaxing time into it which was great. 21 days later I felt like a changed person! That is what initially got me interested in the parasite protocol and Dr. Hulda Clark.

As for the books, I have A Cure for all Diseases by Dr. Hulda Clark and The Zapper Instruction Manual by www.petzapper.com I also read the curezone forum frequently.

You will have to weigh in on the zapper when you get yours RecoveringNicholas!

My daughter and I feel FANTASTIC today! We have tons of stuff in our stools though! The stool is really dark green with tons of white seed looking things, black specks, little pod like casings and stringy looking "things." Sometimes the stool is a bit yellowish too. It definately works because my poor daughter was vomiting like crazy yesterday and today we feel great, but unloading tons of stuff in our stools! I am magically 3 pounds lighter too and it is HARD for me to lose even a pound normally despite all the efforts I put into trying to lose weight.

Husband and Niko's turn next... can't wait!

RecoveringNicholas

Postby RecoveringNicholas » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:49 pm

I definately will let you know. I'm going to use it on me first and see what happens. My husband told me it was time to put out my freak flag. :-)

I can imagine how great you feel after getting rid of all of that stuff.

Dylynn

Postby Dylynn » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:06 pm

What if your child won't hold them? I don't think I could get him to hold it for 1 minute, let alone 7.
Son - Somewhere on the Spectrum

Nikosmom

Postby Nikosmom » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:07 pm

Set them on their hands, stomach or feet while they are sleeping.

Ian's mom

Postby Ian's mom » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm

KEEP ON POSTING! I am so thrilled for everone's results!!

Regarding getting out the freak flag; yeah, my husband feels the same way. We have some interesting poop conversations.
After the storm comes the rainbow.

Nikosmom

Postby Nikosmom » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:55 pm

I zapped my Husband 3 times last night and this morning he woke up very sick! He is mad at me now and doesn't want me to zap him. But I am going to zap him again tonight 3 times to see if he gets better like my daughter did. Just more proof for me that it actually is doing something.

Susan'sHope

Postby Susan'sHope » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Nikosmom wrote:
He is mad at me now and doesn't want me to zap him. But I am going to zap him again tonight 3 times to see if he gets better like my daughter did.

This is hilarious. What we women will do to our husbands. I'm just imagining you coming at him with the zapper when he gets home - lol! :lol: Hey, I would do it too. I've been really reading this thread & can't wait to hear more results from everyone who has purchased a zapper. It's a little pricey for me right now, so I'm waiting to see what kind of results everone sees. Thanks so much for sharing & for the good laugh.

Susan
Knowledge Without Experience Is Just Information ~ Mark Twain

RecoveringNicholas

Postby RecoveringNicholas » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:36 pm

But I am going to zap him again tonight 3 times

:lol: Oh baby! Go for it!

tmargetis

Postby tmargetis » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:34 pm

Nikkos mom,

That is soooo funny :lol: :lol: I love how you say you zapped him!!! Makes for a fun Friday night!!!

Tanya

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”