Dr Andrew Moulden and vascular stroke theory of autism

Discuss autism diets and biomedical treatments of autism.

Moderator: ModeratorBill

Timelord

Postby Timelord » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:38 pm

Did everyone who ordered Dr Moulden's DVD receive it? I talked to someone who ordered it two months ago and never got it.

obrother

Postby obrother » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:32 am

Does Dr Moulden have a practice where he sees autistic patients? Where in Canada is he?

RecoveringNicholas

Postby RecoveringNicholas » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:07 pm

Timelord wrote:Did everyone who ordered Dr Moulden's DVD receive it? I talked to someone who ordered it two months ago and never got it.

Nope, I have not received it and at this point am thinking this was just a big scam. On Jan 18th, he responded to my inquiry about where my DVD was and here was the response:

Yes, you have not been lost in the mail. We have your order.

Please note that we have been awaiting a release from one of the patients and a video clip we have in the Tolerance Lost DVD 1-3 set. Granted, these components are not necessary for the final form of the DVD series; however, we did wish to keep these two pieces in the final product.

We anticipate having these releases this week.

The DVD will be sent out by this upcoming weekend.

Please accept the following slides from the DVD as "signs: of what is about to come.

Thank-you kindly for your interest in seeking truth in these matters. We are confident yuo are about to understand and receive the answers you have sought. First in causation; follow-up will be in recovery and prevention.

Thank-you for your patience. We appreciate the issues at hand are controversial and esnitive. We simply wish to ensure we do not do anything that leaves us vulnerable to thsoe that will not appreciate the truth we are releasing for all to appreciate for themselves.

Answers..and solutions.

Kind regards,

Andrew Moulden MD, PhD
CAP Leader - 2008
www.CanadianActionParty.ca
www.CanadianActionParty.net

www.BrainGuardMD.com

respect

Postby respect » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:50 am

ha ha ha , so funny, basically I got the same email.

"waiting" for something big, and "bide your time or you will miss out" seems to be what he is conveying.

Just ask for your money back and if the dvd ever gets produced you can purchase it later.

This man is extremely intelligent, might even be of genius quality, but in terms of running this business, and getting his thoughts on paper for others to understand, well, that is very questionable.

He comes across as a ranting maniac and thoguh he may be justified in his rants, no one, (very few) are going to take him seriously.

I have had sight of some very VERY worrying informaiton about this man and am now ignoring him - just gonna get my money back (yeah right)

like that is gonna happen

Timelord

Postby Timelord » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:03 am

Here is some information about him from a former member of his Canadian Action Party. You should be able to have your money refunded from the credit card company.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/capmh/messages.html

Monica3

Postby Monica3 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:13 am

Ok guys, I had to read the 4 pages to understand what you are talking about, now I feel like I am a 2LB potato bag :lol: .
Anyway, I sent an E-mail to Canadian parents with autistic kids to find out if any of them had his kid checked by Dr.Moulden. No answer yet, I will keep you posted. I also came across some political news about him, he runs as a MP candidate, and he has a plan to save Canada in 6 month :?
http://justgetusin.com/index.phpoption= ... 2&Itemid=1
http://www.canadianactionparty.ca/DrAndrewmoulden.html
I could't find a single review from any patient :?
Thank you
Monica

respect

Postby respect » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:21 am

Ok, so anyone who has eyes to see, can you explain this?

http://www.members.shaw.ca/capmh/chapter10.html

where Moulden who is apparently a canadian "patriot" absconds the naval uniform of Sherri Tenpenny (vaccines) husband and gets his photo taken wearing it??????? and THEN puts the picture on his website???

why would a canadian nationalist want to wear the uniform of the american military complex? much less exhibit it on his website for all to see?

Either this guy has some weird agenda we dont know about, or his elevator simply doesnt go to the top floor!

There will be major major kudos (and money) to the person(s) who find a "cure" for autism, and perhaps the lure of such an accolade has gone to this man's head.

There is another person who thinks he has a monopoly on autism "cure" called W John Martin (Stealth Virus) who has conducted himself in a manner unbecoming and whose "research" it has been alleged, has actually harmed children- the details of which are just too erroneous and weird to even talk about - but you can find out about him here: http://cherieautismmom.blogspot.com/

This so called clinical trial was a joke and also operated out of Canada leaving some children poisoned by the effects of the products used in the trial.

some of them are alleged to have regressed by years. Yet this guy continues to believe (and tries to convince parents) that he knows all, that he has a monopoly on curing autism.

puhlease. He has also patented thousands of products and medical devices to ensure that if his bogus theory does come to fruition, that he has it all covered. So far he has not come anywhere near that happening and in fact has been closed down in Canada by health canada.

His sidekick, mr BJ MckELVIE, a self professed reverend (no one knows where he got this title from, or what church he was ordained in) still works out of Fredericton and still continues to convince parents that Dr Martin is the best thing since sliced bread.

truly shocking, and very very dark altogether. very weird, very convoluted and its all about preying on parents who are desperate and who will pursue anything to help their children.

there is a sucker born every minute. But, i really dont know how these people get away with this stuff. Now Moulden is selling a special water on his site at 50 odd bucks a shot. How can he do this, how can he sell something with alleged therapeutic qualities without having it trialled and proven/?

Is it because the authorities just dont care about our children? If he was selling this for the use of the general public would the authorities step in then? or is it just cause its ourkids that no gives a darn.?

you wonder sometimes.

beware

JeniB

Postby JeniB » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:22 am

respect said:

or is it just cause its ourkids that no gives a darn.?

I really feel that this is the case. Our kids look so normal on the outside and almost appear as if they are just "spoiled and misbehaving". instead of in a wheelchair. I believe so many out there believe it is "over diagnosed" and that there is no real epidemic. Just children not being disciplined enough at home. Unless it is your child, nobody gets it, not even the pediatricians who are supposed to help and protect children. We have to be SO careful as parents that are trying to help our kids through medical means, we can really get experimented on.

Jen

RecoveringNicholas

Postby RecoveringNicholas » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:31 am

Just posting a follow up response I received when I once again inquired about the status of my order.

This is the final case we want to profile at the end of the DVD series - part one - Baby Zeller (email story coming next)

This has been alot of work - the truth as well as the quality is something we have worked very hard at fopr the dvd - final cut.

Two releases did not come in and we had to re-cast the entire 3 disc DVD cut because these parts were scattered throughout the production.

Whether people are patient or not - the final product will speak for itself.

Including this final case that has landed on our doorsteps is worth the dealy in the release of the final DVD cute else this resolution will not be appreciated by the masses that have been harmed. Thius case, baby Zeller, has already been won in the vaccine injury courts - from Florida - which the HHSC admits the MMR caused the brain damage (seizures) is a coup here as this infant ALSO shows the same neurological damages ALL vaccine injured do - it was not the "bugs"- it is the non-specific immune response.

The video of this child and the Fed circuit courts decision in this case is a coup here as in essence, the HHSC and fed circuit courts have admitted the vaccines caused the problem in this case...however, they based that on the seizure disorder and neglected the cranial nerve damages that emerged that are common to all - this is something that caps the end of the DVD as it established that teh federeal circuit courts ave already admitted guilt in vaccines causing the problme here - what they have m issed is they have focised on the seizure disorder (a rare event) as the cause of the brain damage from vaccines when in fact this child, like the autistic children, ALSO exhibits the vaccine induced cranial neuropathies only caused by the iswchemic damages.We just finished recording this piece today (in Boca raton) and it will be formatted to the end of the DVD series - this has been alot of work - and spans much further and depper than simply autism... We were going to include this piece in the beginning of the next DVD series - Tolearnce Found - however, we decided it was important for families to realize that, right now, they already have the federal circuit courts admission of guilt that vacciens cause autism-spectrum and brain damage..

in the end - the final product which will get out once I am back from Florida and Atlanta on Monday - will stand on its own.

Thank-you for your patience - our delays here are simply enabling our getting more information and empowerment into your hands and understanding sooner.
A
Andrew J. Moulden M.D., Ph.D.

The core essence of "Greater Things" is that there is always a better way to do things -- anything -- whether it be religion, politics, science, academia -- anything. To the extent that we get institutionalized and codified in a set belief system, is the extent that we inhibit the ability to grow and learn new and better ways.

and then I received 2 additional emails, one with the NBC News story of the Benjamin Zeller case and then a link to a radio interview he did.

When I responded back that I had not purchased this DVD as a presale, that there was no mention of it not being finished and that I would appreciate a refund until this DVD is ready to ship - I have not received any response.

How can you even trust someone like this? You can't. You just can't.

respect

Postby respect » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:46 am

yep, you asked and answered your own question.

he can string parents along for years with this kind of "promising".

you dont wanna pack it in, cause he might be on to something, but at some point, common sense sets in, and you realise and accept that you have been duped.

just like me. I never thought about the pre -order thing - good point. cause it appears from his website, that the dvd is good to go - good point.

Timelord

Postby Timelord » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:34 am

I wonder if Rick can get a straight answer from Dr Moulden for the people who he robbed.

laurad121

Postby laurad121 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:01 pm

I attend a monthly biomedical group at a hospital in NJ where we have different drs speak on a variety of treatments that may help our kids with autism. They call in and do a teleconference style lecture. Parents can ask questions after the dr finishes speaking. We had Dr. Moulden speak to our group a few months ago. He spoke on and on and repeated himself constantly. He really didn't say much more than what you all already know from Rick. No one in our group found him to be impressive, rather annoying b/c he pretty much just kept repeating he has a theory that kids on the spectrum have had mini strokes that can be proven through looking closely at photos of them that can show slight facial drooping, creases around one side of the mouth, a slight droop of the eye.....and that was all he really said over and over. He basically said in a nutshell about treatment approaches that you could send him photos of your child at different ages for analysis and was very vague on what he would then do. After being further pressed for an answer he said that he really doesn't do the treatment part, just the diagnosis. He said he refers patients to Dr. Peng in Texas for treatment with herbs. Our group then had Dr. Peng speak via telephone conference the following month. Dr. Peng is a traditional chinese medical doctor. He spoke very generally that based on a child's symptoms he sends you a big tea bag full of a custom mix of herbs to steep into a tea that you give to your child over a course of a month. You follow up with him every month or so and based on what is going on he then sends you a new tea bag full of herbs each month.
Laura
Mom to:
Caitlin age 8 ASD
Maegan age 11 NT

rlneub

Postby rlneub » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:46 pm

I asked the same question. I got an almost identical response.

I really do not know what to make of him.

Sassifrassilassi

Postby Sassifrassilassi » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:53 am

laurad121 wrote:I attend a monthly biomedical group at a hospital in NJ where we have different drs speak on a variety of treatments that may help our kids with autism. They call in and do a teleconference style lecture. Parents can ask questions after the dr finishes speaking. We had Dr. Moulden speak to our group a few months ago. He spoke on and on and repeated himself constantly. He really didn't say much more than what you all already know from Rick. No one in our group found him to be impressive, rather annoying b/c he pretty much just kept repeating he has a theory that kids on the spectrum have had mini strokes that can be proven through looking closely at photos of them that can show slight facial drooping, creases around one side of the mouth, a slight droop of the eye.....and that was all he really said over and over. He basically said in a nutshell about treatment approaches that you could send him photos of your child at different ages for analysis and was very vague on what he would then do. After being further pressed for an answer he said that he really doesn't do the treatment part, just the diagnosis. He said he refers patients to Dr. Peng in Texas for treatment with herbs. Our group then had Dr. Peng speak via telephone conference the following month. Dr. Peng is a traditional chinese medical doctor. He spoke very generally that based on a child's symptoms he sends you a big tea bag full of a custom mix of herbs to steep into a tea that you give to your child over a course of a month. You follow up with him every month or so and based on what is going on he then sends you a new tea bag full of herbs each month.

WHAT?!! Okay, this is just weird. I was in contact with Moulden for a little while until I figured out he was an (mild expletive deleted). I has asked him about Chinese Herbs and told him about Dr. Peng. He told me not to bother with the herbs that they don't work. Now he is using his name?! STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY!

TamiW

Postby TamiW » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:55 am

I have to say even if this guy is the biggest (person) in the universe, it doesn't make his theory invalid. I would imagine it would be difficult to have a theory that you have proof of (supposedly) and then have no answers for how to help these kids when parents are asking. Obviously he doesn't have the integrity to say he doesn't have the answers or even the videos! Since my son does so well with TCM remedies, and have seen tremendous progress when treating my son's liver function- his info doesn't seem all that out there to me. Would I trust him with my wallet? After hearing these stories, not likely. :lol: Am I interested in learning more about his findings? Definitely.
Tami

RecoveringNicholas

Postby RecoveringNicholas » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:34 am

Ok, woah... hold on... now he's telling people about Dr Peng?!?!? Okay, for those of you who don't follow the TCM (traditional chinese medicine) posts on the Mb-12/Valtrex group on yahoo, join so you can read the archives. The latest on Dr Peng's herbs was that there were some kinds of metals found in the herbs and he was looking into it, so just an FYI should anyone decide they wanted to look into it further. Also, as a side note to this - I know some were seeing some results there, but many others decided to go back to their supplements. Also interesting to hear he was actually on a conference call since one parent who contacted Peng about her child's issues said that he knew very little about autism, so she was very leery to begin with.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/mb12valtrex/

I have to say even if this guy is the biggest (person) in the universe, it doesn't make his theory invalid. I would imagine it would be difficult to have a theory that you have proof of (supposedly) and then have no answers for how to help these kids when parents are asking. Obviously he doesn't have the integrity to say he doesn't have the answers or even the videos!

I totally agree.

respect

Postby respect » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:07 am

I am so glad this thread has continued.

tea bags full of herbs???!!!!

you know, i dont even give my cat food or herbs that i have not bought/inspected myself, so i dont know how "Dr" Peng expects a parent to carry out instructions like this - but as we all know, parents will pursue just about anything if there is a glimmer of possiblity of hope.

but this, as was said before, is just too weird.

RecoveringNicholas

Postby RecoveringNicholas » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:37 pm

tea bags full of herbs???!!!!

Yes, parents were being sent the natural untouched herbs to seep into water and make a tea out of. More recently, he started shipping out the processed herbs and one parent had thier batch tested apparently.

you know, i dont even give my cat food or herbs that i have not bought/inspected myself, so i dont know how "Dr" Peng expects a parent to carry out instructions like this - but as we all know, parents will pursue just about anything if there is a glimmer of possiblity of hope.

I totally agree. There was one mom who had such dramatic results from his herbs that after her posting, many parents decided to give it a shot. I did inquire about cost/etc - and compared to everything else we have done, it was practically nothing. That said, I decided to hold back and wait to see what results other parents were seeing as they were advised to stop many of the supplements and medications their children were currently taking. (It has taken me a long time to get my son's supplements in place the way they are and him functioning at the level he is, so when I heard that I took a step back and said let's just wait and see what other people's results are.) I was following all of the threads closely for a while and do not remember seeing any posts which made me think I just had to try it. I did talk to folks directly who said they tried it and saw absolutely nothing. And I know alot of folks tried it because he was so backed up with orders that it was taking him longer and longer to ship stuff out.

I think TCM can be very helpful to our children in many ways, and I'm not discrediting that at all. It's like everything else, what works for some may not work for others. If anyone does decide to go this route, please make sure you check on the source of the herbs.

lookingforanswers

Postby lookingforanswers » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:02 pm

If anyone is considering using Chinese herbs, there have been several stories about contamination lately:

Chinese Herbs Recalled Due to Possible Contamination

Story on Jeremy Piven who had mercury poisoning from sushi and "herbal remedies." http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/19/theater/19pive.html

TLPG

Postby TLPG » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:28 pm

For anyone who has tried to find Moulden's medical practice - don't bother. I have it on good authority that he is no longer registered in Canada and hasn't been for some time. If anyone wants more info I'll see what I can do.
The REAL Timelord.

The "Timelord" on this forum is Foresam from the Hating Autism blog.

Return to “Diet and Biomedical Treatments for Autism”